PDA

View Full Version : [LFP] [P2P] Experienced Professional DM Running Many Games!

TheDungeonMasterLevel100
December 17th, 2020, 17:56
Greetings and well-met heroes! I am The Dungeon Master and I will be your guide in the realm of Dungeons & Dragons!

I am a highly experienced professional DM with over 5 years as a professional and 30 years DMing. I run multiple systems and games throughout the week. The current schedule for games is;

WEDNESDAY 8:30-1130 PM CST
Dragons of Starfall [D&D 5th] [5/6]

THURSDAY 3:00-6:00 PM CST
A Song of Ice and Fire: Heroes of The Night's Watch [D&D 5th] [3/6]

THURSDAY 6:00-10:00 PM CST
Convergent REvolution [Pathfinder 1st] [4/4]

FRIDAY 10:00-1:00 PM CST
DOOMSDAY AFTERMATH [Mutants and Masterminds 3rd] [4/6]

FRIDAY 5:00-8:00 PM CST
DOOMSDAY AFTERMATH: GOTHAM [Mutants and Masterminds 3rd] [3/6]

SUNDAY 3:00-6:00 PM CST
Dragons of the Frozen Seas [Pathfinder 1st] [4/6]

SUNDAY 7:00-10:00 PM CST
Heroes Wanted [D&D 5th] [3/6]

All games use Fantasy Grounds Classic and are $15/week or $50/month paid via PayPal. I am also open to running new games any day/time that is available. Games that I am most interested in running include Diablo [Pathfinder], The Walking Dead [d20 Modern], and DragonWarrior [D&D 5th]. For the last one, I have lovingly recreated the world of Alefgard using high quality images of all of the monsters to truly make the game feel like the old school NES rpg classic. I am also available to run games set in my homebrew world of Tenkanerth. If you are interested in filling any of the open spots above, or creating a new campaign for you and your friends, please contact me and I will be happy to answer any questions you might have as well as get you all setup. I specialize in running ultra-long-term campaigns and helping newcomers feel welcome and get up to speed. Thank you for your time and as always everyone, good gaming!

TENKANERTH