PDA

View Full Version : Doubble caption bars on Theme: FG Winter

Cozy
December 17th, 2020, 10:13
I got 2 caption bars or headings, whatever you call it.42089

Just start a campaing with both Theme: D&D - Official and Theme: FG Winter loaded.
I have not tested other combinations of themes.

Ruleset(s):
5E

New Campaign / FGC Migrated Campaign:
I made a new Test Campaign with allmost noting loaded.

Extensions/Themes:
Theme: D&D - Official
Theme: FG Winter

Modules Loaded:
Nothint

Operating System / Language Setting:
Windows 10 Home 64 bit, Swedish

Zacchaeus
December 17th, 2020, 10:29
Only use one theme. So select the Winter one only or the official one only (or any other theme only). Otherwise you'll get all sorts of glitches.

Cozy
December 17th, 2020, 10:39
Maybe one would be hindered from choosing more then one theme by mistake?

Zacchaeus
December 17th, 2020, 11:44
Probably not terribly easy to implement since themes are extensions and you can have multiple extensions loaded at the same time.

Talyn
December 17th, 2020, 14:51
There was a fantastic way in Classic, via the <exclusiongroup> tag in the definition.xml file, which the launcher would see and only allow a single extension to load from any certain 'group' such as themes. However, almost no one used it (including SmiteWorks who should have led by example here...) so it was removed from the Unity launcher. Just think how many customer service / forum threads / Discord sessions could be eliminated if this were re-implemented and actively utilized?

<exclusiongroup>theme[</exclusiongroup>

LordEntrails
December 17th, 2020, 15:56
There was a fantastic way in Classic, via the <exclusiongroup> tag in the definition.xml file, which the launcher would see and only allow a single extension to load from any certain 'group' such as themes. However, almost no one used it (including SmiteWorks who should have led by example here...) so it was removed from the Unity launcher. Just think how many customer service / forum threads / Discord sessions could be eliminated if this were re-implemented and actively utilized?

<exclusiongroup>theme[</exclusiongroup>
Would be nice... Just yesterday I had to "correct" my brother's campaign that he had set to load every theme he had :)

FYI, I submitted an idea for this via the support portal, ticket #SUPPORT-7946.

You can add your own request for this idea here; https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/1/group/7/create/8