PDA

View Full Version : [LFP][PAID] Rime of the Frost Maiden [DnD5e]

Laerun
December 17th, 2020, 01:58

Well met adventurers!
This is Laerun (Fantasy Grounds College Founder), I am going to try my hand at pay-to-play style game sessions, and if it works out well, it will potentially lead to maybe another.

Start time: TBD January
Min Number of players: 5
Max Number of Players: 6 (reserved)
GM/DM: All core rules, and most DnD5e books. Also, some additional Dnd5e supplemental themed materials.
Playstyle: 45% Combat, 25% RP, 30% Exploration
Play Frequency: 2-4 times per month (TBD)
Play durations: 4 hour sessions, 4-7 months to finish.
Play platforms: Fantasy grounds Unity, Private Discord
Streaming: TBD
Pay Format: Paypal only (for convenience and ease of record keeping)
Upfront cost: $30 dollar USD buy in, per person. Late join buy-in after session 2 ($20 dollars) NON-Refundable! Includes session 1
Per session Cost: $10 dollars USD, no play, no pay, but miss more than two, you will be voted on for dismissal and that's on you.
Expectations: Attendance! Participation, honesty, punctuality, and a decent attitude.

Notes: Please be 18 years old, try to keep to PG-13 , some swearing okay.
Most money will be held in account until the campaign is over. NO 3rd party, or pre-made characters.
If you miss more than two consecutive sessions, please be prepared to be dismissed or written out of the story.
If you know you cannot continue, please let me know ahead of time.
If you are mute, deaf, or handicapped, please private message me in advance. Paid players can vote in decisions regarding the game sessions.
ALL questions or issues must email: [email protected]
Calendar and reminders will be communicated between Google Calendar and a Private Discord.

Tech specs!: Fantasy Grounds Unity, WIRED internet connection, WIRELESS connections are very iffy. If tech issues become a problem and you cannot stay connected you will be considered for dismissal. Try not to use wireless devices and OLD computers.
https://youtu.be/45NWboX58rg

Laerun
December 21st, 2020, 04:19
We have two potential sign ups and more.

Bleederpunk
December 28th, 2020, 16:18
Im interested but i play 4 games a week...i would need to know day of the week and times before i commit.
bleederpunk#8904

Espiem
December 28th, 2020, 23:28
I could potentially be interested as well, but similarly to the above am already in 2 games a week. Would need to know the day and time you plan to run before I could commit. Also, are you using any or all of the optional char creation rules in Tasha's? Discord name is Espiem#0457 if you want to hit me up there.

valiantcosmos
December 29th, 2020, 03:00
Looking for a new campaign to join, this one sounds fun. Weekends every other week is best.

Laerun
December 30th, 2020, 07:47
I am looking for five people. If we can do every other weekend on Saturdays at 11:00 AM PT, or around 2:00 PM ET. This is a paid game. Please re-read the criteria before committing to this campaign.

CrazyChinchilla
valiantcosmos
Espiem
TBigKahuna

Laerun
December 30th, 2020, 07:59
Please email @[email protected] IF you are sure you can commit. I am a little concerned that nobody read all the way through my post.

Laerun
December 30th, 2020, 08:00
Im interested but i play 4 games a week...i would need to know day of the week and times before i commit.
bleederpunk#8904

Does not sound assuring.. Are you sure you can commit?

Bleederpunk
December 30th, 2020, 16:11
I work 12 hour shifts on fri sat and sun so its a no go on the weekends...keep me in mind if you ever have a weekday game.

Laerun
December 30th, 2020, 16:14
I work 12 hour shifts on fri sat and sun so its a no go on the weekends...keep me in mind if you ever have a weekday game.

Okay, will do, thanks for letting us know!

Laerun
January 1st, 2021, 02:39
We need one or two more for this game. We are at 4 people, six would be ideal. I do have a 6th spot reserved. One more and we can get started! Saturdays, every other week. Noon to 4 PT, or 3-7 ET.

dignifiedmarmot
January 1st, 2021, 03:58
Hello - great to see a familiar face, Valiant Cosmos! yorkshirewhale#2319 on Discord, here.

I'd love to join this group. I'm a long-time gamer, starting with AD&D 2E and V:tM many, many moons ago. Last game was unfortunately cut short on the DMs side.

Every other Saturday 3 - 7p EST is perfect for my schedule. Buy-in is reasonable and I've no problem committing to the game - this would be my only campaign.

Much obliged,

DM/YW

Laerun
January 1st, 2021, 08:00
Great, please email me! @[email protected]

Laerun
January 1st, 2021, 08:02
Hello - great to see a familiar face, Valiant Cosmos! yorkshirewhale#2319 on Discord, here.

I'd love to join this group. I'm a long-time gamer, starting with AD&D 2E and V:tM many, many moons ago. Last game was unfortunately cut short on the DMs side.

Every other Saturday 3 - 7p EST is perfect for my schedule. Buy-in is reasonable and I've no problem committing to the game - this would be my only campaign.

Much obliged,

DM/YW

We are talking about Easter US time, is this right for you?

Laerun
January 1st, 2021, 16:51
This is almost filled. We have room for one more player! 1/1/2021
read the initial post; email me here: [email protected]
Laerun

Laerun
January 12th, 2021, 13:54

Well met adventurers!
This is Laerun (Fantasy Grounds College Founder), I am going to try my hand at pay-to-play style game sessions, and if it works out well, it will potentially lead to maybe another.

Start time: TBD January
Min Number of players: 5
Max Number of Players: 6 (reserved)
GM/DM: All core rules, and most DnD5e books. Also, some additional Dnd5e supplemental themed materials.
Playstyle: 45% Combat, 25% RP, 30% Exploration
Play Frequency: 2-4 times per month (TBD)
Play durations: 4 hour sessions, 4-7 months to finish.
Play platforms: Fantasy grounds Unity, Private Discord
Streaming: TBD
Pay Format: Paypal only (for convenience and ease of record keeping)
Upfront cost: $30 dollar USD buy in, per person. Late join buy-in after session 2 ($20 dollars) NON-Refundable! Includes session 1
Per session Cost: $10 dollars USD, no play, no pay, but miss more than two, you will be voted on for dismissal and that's on you.
Expectations: Attendance! Participation, honesty, punctuality, and a decent attitude.

Notes: Please be 18 years old, try to keep to PG-13 , some swearing okay.
Most money will be held in account until the campaign is over. NO 3rd party, or pre-made characters.
If you miss more than two consecutive sessions, please be prepared to be dismissed or written out of the story.
If you know you cannot continue, please let me know ahead of time.
If you are mute, deaf, or handicapped, please private message me in advance. Paid players can vote in decisions regarding the game sessions.
ALL questions or issues must email: [email protected]
Calendar and reminders will be communicated between Google Calendar and a Private Discord.

Tech specs!: Fantasy Grounds Unity, WIRED internet connection, WIRELESS connections are very iffy. If tech issues become a problem and you cannot stay connected you will be considered for dismissal. Try not to use wireless devices and OLD computers.
https://youtu.be/45NWboX58rg

Laerun
January 12th, 2021, 14:01
Still looking for two more players. We had two more interested, but they have not Emailed me yet.

Are the following people still wanting to jon for every other Saturday> We start Jan 23rd. Noon/3 Pacific/Eastern US time.

@CrazyChinchilla
@valiantcosmos
@mbran01

Anyone else looking?
Please email me , after reading the instructions below. If we do not fill by 1-23-21, we will start making player
characters.

GM Laerun

Laerun
January 14th, 2021, 17:20
Game is closed as of 1/14/2021

Sorry in advance.
Laerun

Laerun
January 21st, 2021, 01:23
If you wish to have standby status, please reply here!

Laerun
January 22nd, 2021, 15:42
Session One starts this Saturday, tomorrow...!

Laerun
February 3rd, 2022, 15:31
LFP

We have recently lost our Ranger. The Player has to quit the campaign permanently.

Buy-in is $20 dollars, your first session included ten dollars thereafter. Please read the first post.
We are just starting to actually get into the module. Level 4.
Your lore is some type of warrior type. We have a Paladin, but we do not have any other utility types. A monk might also might work, maybe a bard, etc.
You will start or originate in Bryn-Shandar.
You are investigating a strange light streak or bright light that recently streaked to the southeast of Brynshander.

We have a rogue, a wizard, a cleric, a paladin, and a fighter.

Laerun
March 17th, 2023, 23:19
**DnD5e - Rime of the Frost Maiden**
Starting 5 Level - Campaign

**Time**: Noon PT, 3 PM ET
**Duration**: 3-4 hours max.
**Platform**: FGU / Discord
**Players**: 3 - 5
**Required**: Mic, demo version of FGU
**Cost**: $10 Session (first two sessions free)

Next session, April 8th, 2023.

Would you be interested in joining our bi-monthly DnD5e game every other Saturday for the Rime of the Frost Maiden campaign? We have four other players, including a cleric, a rogue, a mage, and a fighter, and we're just starting chapter four, so we're just under halfway through the campaign. This is a paid game that has been active for almost two years. We don't require payment, but we do hope that you might donate or wait a few episodes. We made it paid to filter out flaky players and ensure a dedicated and committed group.

It is preferred that you have some familiarity with Fantasy Grounds and D&D. If you're interested in joining our game, please feel free to PM me for further details. In preparation for the campaign, we recommend that you research the Dwarven valley in Ten Towns and its history within the Forgotten Realms, or research the Kobolds in the Icewind Dale area. The clan is in awe and superstitious about a local White dragon in the region.

We're looking for someone who enjoys an engaging storyline and challenging battles in a rich and immersive world. Are you ready to join us on this epic adventure and become part of our band of adventurers?

Laerun
March 19th, 2023, 20:20
**DnD5e - Rime of the Frost Maiden**
Starting 5 Level - Campaign

**Time**: Noon PT, 3 PM ET
**Duration**: 3-4 hours max.
**Platform**: FGU / Discord
**Players**: 3 - 5
**Required**: Mic, demo version of FGU
**Cost**: $10 Session (first two sessions free)

Next session, April 8th, 2023.

Would you be interested in joining our bi-monthly DnD5e game every other Saturday for the Rime of the Frost Maiden campaign? We have four other players, including a cleric, a rogue, a mage, and a fighter, and we're just starting chapter four, so we're just under halfway through the campaign. This is a paid game that has been active for almost two years. We don't require payment, but we do hope that you might donate or wait a few episodes. We made it paid to filter out flaky players and ensure a dedicated and committed group.

It is preferred that you have some familiarity with Fantasy Grounds and D&D. If you're interested in joining our game, please feel free to PM me for further details. In preparation for the campaign, we recommend that you research the Dwarven valley in Ten Towns and its history within the Forgotten Realms, or research the Kobolds in the Icewind Dale area. The clan is in awe and superstitious about a local White dragon in the region.

We're looking for someone who enjoys an engaging storyline and challenging battles in a rich and immersive world. Are you ready to join us on this epic adventure and become part of our band of adventurers?
**Now Closed.**
Filled 03/19/23..