PDA

View Full Version : Screen resolution blurring issue

DevlinSind
December 16th, 2020, 21:38
The resolution of the chat box and window text will become normal and then losses resolution and blurs then in like 5 seconds it resolves back to normal and then blurrs again it does this in a continuous loop I am unsure what I can do stop this issue from occuring, any help would be appreciated.

Moon Wizard
December 16th, 2020, 23:09
This sounds like a setting in your graphics driver. You should load up your graphics driver control panel; and see if you can override settings for specific applications to turn off features like antialiasing, or try turning off other options.

Regards,
JPG

DevlinSind
December 16th, 2020, 23:54
how do you adjust is for a specific program I have been using fg without a problem for 1.5 years. when I have it up with another program it only happens on the fg side of the split screen any thoughts?

damned
December 17th, 2020, 00:09
Look in the System Tray of your computer for an Icon by your graphics card manufacturer. Have a look at the settings/options in there.

DevlinSind
December 17th, 2020, 18:22
I looked up similar issues in fantasy grounds. Some people had a similiar issue if the cross compatibility box was checked or unchecked in the settings. Mine was unchecked. I chanded it to checked and it resovled the issue. I do not know why but it seemed to work. I write this so you can possible give help to others with a similar issues better in the future. Thanks for trying to help.