PDA

View Full Version : LF1P 5e Rime of the Frost Maiden

Alphavolatile
December 15th, 2020, 02:48
Hey all,

I'm looking for one more person to join my group in Rime of the Frost Maiden. We will be running this in the setting of Theros.

I do have FGU ultimate, so you would only need the demo. We play Thursday at 8pm eastern. A mic is required as we do communicate through Discord.

We have a split between 2 females and 2 males in the party who have been in the group for 2 years now (a whole lot of 2's). The campaign has not yet started and I think only one of them has thought of a character (although he's very likely to change it the day of or a few days before the start of the campaign). It's a very chill group who had just started to learn how to play DnD when we started.

Feel free to message me and let me know your experience with DnD. Like I said, they had just started playing DnD when the group was formed so brand new players should not at all feel intimidated. I do have several questions, as I want to make sure I have the best fit for the group, and I'm sure they might have a question or two for you guys. With that being said, feel free to ask me any question about myself, the group, or the campaign and I will answer to the best of my ability when I can. If we are split between 2 or 3 people, we may bring you guys in to run a one shot with us so we can ultimately make a decision.

Razzlechef
December 15th, 2020, 08:25
PM sent. Thanks.