PDA

View Full Version : Item Forge? How do you make +1 studded armor and such

Aramis Dante
December 14th, 2020, 03:54
Hello I have been wracking my brain trying to figure out how to find or make +1studded leather for pathfinder 1st edition. I bought the core rules, the ultimate equipment rules and can find it know where. Tried to find a video on YouTube and all I got was Item forge vids for 5e, doesnt help our pathfinder friends because I could not find that anywhere. I did notice stat blocks you can adjust but I am not certain if that is what your suppose to do now. I have attached an example. 42001

Also, I am making a new npc so will it include the studded leather in its ac or do I have to add it. Thank you in advance for any assistance, videos or suggestions.

Sincerely Aramis

LordEntrails
December 14th, 2020, 04:13
MOD: moved to PF1 forum. Please post ruleset specific questions in the forum for the ruleset. Thanks.

Kelrugem
December 14th, 2020, 04:21
Hello I have been wracking my brain trying to figure out how to find or make +1studded leather for pathfinder 1st edition. I bought the core rules, the ultimate equipment rules and can find it know where. Tried to find a video on YouTube and all I got was Item forge vids for 5e, doesnt help our pathfinder friends because I could not find that anywhere. I did notice stat blocks you can adjust but I am not certain if that is what your suppose to do now. I have attached an example. 42001

Also, I am making a new npc so will it include the studded leather in its ac or do I have to add it. Thank you in advance for any assistance, videos or suggestions.

Sincerely Aramis

Open the item in the sidebar, drag&drop it into the list to create a copy of it, unlock that item and edit it as you wish :)

There is some hidden item forge in 3.5e/PF1; I described it once somewhere on Discord, I copy my texts from there (but I am not sure anymore how accurate this is, too long ago :D) (a little bit edited)

Open the item sheet of a bastard sword for example and then drag&drop one of these premade enhancements, delivered by one of the SRD PF modules for example, onto the Type field of that weapon :) The name, the description, the costs and the bonus field (for +x enhancements) get automatically adjusted (and the fields about Aura etc.). The Enhancements are made as items, +1 enhancement is e.g. the "item" "Magic Weapon +1". This automation can be applied when the enhancement-"item" has something in its aura entry and when the Type in this "item" is the same as for the item you want to enchant (tested for armor and weapon). E.g. I created an item named "Test" with aura "test" and type "weapon", drag&dropped that onto the type field of a copy of a longsword and got a new longsword with name "longsword (Test)" and aura "test" :)

But manual editing of the item sheet may be easier :)

Aramis Dante
December 14th, 2020, 13:13
Thanks for your assistance. I guess item forge is specific to AD&D and not the FGU. That clarifies things a bit.

Sincerely Aramis

Kelrugem
December 14th, 2020, 17:13
Thanks for your assistance. I guess item forge is specific to AD&D and not the FGU. That clarifies things a bit.

Sincerely Aramis

You probably have seen the item forge of 5e :) Starfinder also has some, I think :)