PDA

View Full Version : Graphical glitch when editing map layers

TheDarkMantle
December 13th, 2020, 17:24
When I was working on a map today, I saw a graphical glitch when I was collapsing a folder so I didn't have to scroll past it. You can see the folder name, with the down arrow highlighted in this screenshot of the issue.

Before I moved the image window, it looked like a shadow of the text for the folder. Once I moved the window, hoping it would refresh and remove the shadow, I saw this.

LordEntrails
December 13th, 2020, 21:28
Can you reproduce it? Within the same session of FGU or after rebooting your computer? Steps to reproduce?

Looks like a graphics artifact. If reproducible, would probably need to include your graphics card and driver information.

TheDarkMantle
December 14th, 2020, 17:11
Can you reproduce it? Within the same session of FGU or after rebooting your computer? Steps to reproduce?

Looks like a graphics artifact. If reproducible, would probably need to include your graphics card and driver information.

I have seen it before, but it was when Unity was a beta so I didn't think much of it. So it's not a common thing to see. I think this is the third time I've seen it.

I got rid of it by saving, and going to the load screen first, then loading the campaign again. It didn't come back.

I'm on a mac, here's the system specs:

Model Name: Mac mini
Model Identifier: Macmini8,1
Processor Name: Intel Core i7
Processor Speed: 3.2 GHz
Number of Processors: 1
Total Number of Cores: 6
L2 Cache (per Core): 256 KB
L3 Cache: 12 MB
Hyper-Threading Technology: Enabled
Memory: 16 GB
Graphics Chipset Model: Intel UHD Graphics 630
VRAM (Dynamic, Max): 1536 MB

Moon Wizard
December 14th, 2020, 22:25
Thanks for reporting. We cleaned up the previous ones; but this might be something new from folders being re-implemented. I've filed for Carl to look at when he has time.

Regards,
JPG