PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Weeknight Game Thursday or Friday AST US Time Zone prefer 5E

RayleighKurayami
December 13th, 2020, 05:29
FG License: Standard License Classic and Unity
Time Zone: Atlantic Time, meaning we don't follow daylight savings
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Thursdays or Friday at 6pm and onwards
Term: Long term would be nice to reach higher levels.
Voice: Discord. Willing to download if different.

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E
Game System Experience: Have played 5E for the most part of my entire time with FG.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Know FG player side like the back of my hand and can find effect code for actions.

Character Type Preferred: Don't have a preference. I just play what is needed and if I can have fun with it while optimizing for the party and myself, I'll be good.
About me: I like to play creative homebrew heavy story games. Heavy combat is fun but am fine with just the standard 50/50 combat/rp. I go with the flow of the group and will either joke OOC or will stay in character. Quiet to listen to everyone on other times. An example of how I am, made a Paladin one time with auras to protect from AoE attacks. Got betrayed by 2 party members, stood my ground against a pack of hellhounds with another Paladin. Was supposed to be a "don't engage and avoid" but ended up killing all the hellhounds and got covered in their blood with my Paladin friend. Quite literally turned Blood Brothers.