PDA

View Full Version : LFP - Star Wars Fantasy Flight Games - looking for one player (Thursdays MST)

DMLars
December 12th, 2020, 21:46
FG License: Fantasy Grounds Unity - GM has Ultimate License, no purchase necessary.
Game System: Star Wars Fantasy Flight Games

Time Zone: MST (USA)
Day of week and time: Thursday's at 6:30 p.m. MST.
Planned Duration & Frequency: 4 hour sessions scheduled. Starting out as once a month but as time progresses we will likely move to bi-monthly.
Term: Long term commitment required.

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: By design this RPG is narrative but the goal is to have around a 50/50 ratio.
Number of Players in game & needed: Currently we have 4 players. Seeking 1 additional player that fits with this group mechanically and chemistry-wise.
Character starting level & equipment: Starting XP/Equipment
Character restrictions: GM has all source material and books. Careers and Species from all books allowed. One restriction for the Jedi career.

Details of your scenario: Edge of the Empire. It has been seven years since the Jedi were wiped out with Chancellor Palpatine's Order 66 (Revenge of the Sith) and 12 years BBY (Before the Battle of Yavin - Episode 4). The campaign starts on Ventooine, which is a planet known for its Santanna Spice. Located far out in the Outer Rim, somewhat untouched by an Imperial presence, Ventooine is governed by a group called the Satab. The Satab are known to work with the Pyke Syndicate, distributing spice throughout the galaxy. They employ transporters to get their shipments to the core worlds.

Current party make-up is Colonist,

If you are not into Role-Playing or story driven gameplay, this isn't for you. If you are not punctual and reliable, this is not the campaign for you. The GM is not a rules lawyer but does strive to be accurate in all rulings. Decisions are always open for discussion (especially with this RPG) on a one on one level for the players and the GM. If it's not something that can be handled quickly and in the moment, I generally ask that you speak to me after the session so we can discuss it directly.

About the GM: I have been playing D&D since the late 80's. I am somewhat new to the FFG system and the players experience with this system is varied. Two of the players have been in my other campaign for two years now.

If you think that this is something that interests you, please reach out to me and give me a short detail on your experience with RPG's as well as with the FFG SW system, what type of character you would like to create, and your SW knowledge.
From there the group will choose someone that we feel will make a good fit for this game. Thanks! New Players Welcome! Minor SW knowledge is all that is required.

sarahbeth31
December 14th, 2020, 16:39
I'm interested, definitely need to work on my role-playing though. I'm new to the Star Wars RPG scene so I would need a little-a lot of guidance in the beginning. willing to discuss it though.

czman
December 14th, 2020, 20:54
Sent a private message.

ccatterson
December 15th, 2020, 00:18
I am very interested. I sent a PM.
I have run games of EotE before, and I own most of the books. I'd love to give it a try as a player.
I am heavy roleplay and enjoy narrative story-telling.

I am open to creating just about any type of character the group needs. Some of the idea I have are:
Bounty Hunter, Gadgeteer; or
Colonist, Doctor; or
Hired Gun, Body Guard.

Hope to hear from you and your group;

Chris

bchaddock
December 23rd, 2020, 16:19
I would be interested in this if you have room.

Dorkmanship
December 23rd, 2020, 23:09
Hey, looks like you got some good responses for this posting but if that opening still exists, please reach out and let me know. I'm interested. I'll send a PM just in case as well.
Thanks.

Mikenelson28
December 27th, 2020, 03:33
If you have the room I would love to gave it a shot

TheWizArdTim
December 27th, 2020, 08:27
Do you have a discord link? ill pop in and confirm a spot if there is one left. I work 7pm-7am shifts on thursdays and have the entire night to myself. however i cant joinn until 730 MST.