PDA

View Full Version : DCC The Old God's Return

leozelig
December 11th, 2020, 11:14
Adventurers needed!

I'm recruiting for a one-shot event for Dungeon Crawl Classics RPG tentatively planned for Sunday, December 20, 2020 at 7 PM EST (GMT-5). New players to DCC are welcome. This is a level 1 adventure, and for those unfamiliar with DCC, these adventures can be deadly. I have an ultimate license, so players can join with the free demo license. I can provide a pre-generated character, or you can bring your own.

DESCRIPTION
A shivering plague. Knives glinting in the moonlight. A frigid mountain drifting in the sky. These ominous events attend the return of an evil long forgotten by Man. On the night of the winter solstice, when the world is balanced on a knife’s edge in the battle between fire and ice, a slumbering deity awakes. Now, only those heroes chosen as the champions of the Lord of Flickering Flames can end this growing threat before it reclaims its former malevolence and reminds the world why the old forests are places to be feared…

Send me a message or post here if interested!

Tabarkus
December 12th, 2020, 02:27
Definitely in for this one!

spoofer
December 12th, 2020, 09:49
I wish I could play but that is Monday morning for me so have to work. :-(

I will have lots and lots and lots of free time for 15 months starting from Jan. I hope to play DCC in some form or manner. I will keep a watch out for you next game (if there is one).

leozelig
December 13th, 2020, 17:12
I wish I could play but that is Monday morning for me so have to work. :-(

I will have lots and lots and lots of free time for 15 months starting from Jan. I hope to play DCC in some form or manner. I will keep a watch out for you next game (if there is one).

Sounds good spoofer, hope to catch you then!

leozelig
December 18th, 2020, 22:09
I have room for a couple more players if anyone is interested. If you haven't tried DCC before, this is your chance! This adventure is set on the winter solstice - take that as a sign ;)

Date: Sunday, December 20
Time: 7-11 PM EST (GMT -5)
Term: One-shot
Ruleset: Dungeon Crawl Classics RPG
GM License: Ultimate (can play with free demo version)
Voice: Discord - Fantasy Grounds server
Players: 6 (need 2)
Starting Level: 1
Style: Combat and exploration, RP optional

Byrne
December 23rd, 2020, 14:34
Darn, missed! Will play if you decide to run another game!