PDA

View Full Version : LF2P for long term campaign Thursdays, 5:30 PDT (Currently Lvl 3)

JohnnieDoe
December 10th, 2020, 23:16
GM LFP D&D 5E Long-term Campaign Thursday 8 PM PST
FG Unity Ultimate license, so no purchase required.
Game System: D&D 5E
Time Zone: PST
Day of week and time: Thursday 8:00 pm
Start date: 7/23/2020
Planned Duration & Frequency: 3 hour session weekly
Term: Long term campaign.

Text or Voice: Voice preferred.
Voice software used: Discord

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players needed: 4-5
Character starting level & equipment: 3rd level with enhanced starting equipment
Character restrictions: Unearthed Arcana Enhanced Classes and official D&D materials are the avaialable options

People have started to go missing in the little backwater of Haranshire. Can the heroes solve this mystery along with many others?

Darkness Rising will be a location-based campaign focusing on the themes of survival and darkness. I will be using the Sanity optional rules from the DMG. I will also be making darkvision unavailable to player races along with other changes to emphasize the themes of darkness and survival. There will also be an in-depth crafting system utilizing foraged and harvested materials from the environment. This will be a gritty game with a focus on resource management. If this sounds like your kind of game, I am eager to start!

Link to Game Calendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=5157

Looking forward to hearing from you!

voltage259
December 13th, 2020, 01:21
I'm interested in playing with your group! My discord is heckules#0454 if you want to add me so we can talk more about the campaign. Thanks!

Mile
December 19th, 2020, 17:09
Hey, I’d be interested in joining. My discord is xander_miles#4801.