PDA

View Full Version : MGT2 v1.2.0b

MadBeardMan
December 10th, 2020, 00:53
Hi All,

Now that v1.2.0a is out and should hopefully address the launch day issues with FGU, next week will contain another update, again bringing fixes for any reported issues but also additional bits.

So far it shall have:

PC Ships will be made available again
PC Ships have a Cargo Tab available, very simple Cargo inventory system at the moment
Ability to drag any Spacecraft Scale Weapon onto a PC/NPC ship, at point of drop it will look for Fire Control systems and default attack levels to that.
Fixed NPC skills error
Ship Armour will be listed in the SCT (it's already taken into account for most weapons)
Ship Armour is now removed from damage applied from Pending attacks. The SCT should be cleared and all vessels added back in. Please edit PC ships first, as it will update the correct fields
Spacecraft Ion Weapons ignore Ship Armour when the damage is applied
Quad Turrets will be supported, add them into the Traits section of a weapon for automatic +3 on Point Defence so when we come to adding Point Defence actions...
Removed the Image sidebar button override (didn't know it was being overridden) so that it has all the various buttons for FGC and FGU
Craft now have a Notes tab - minor update to bring craft upto Spacecraft standards for adding into the SCT at some future point
PSI Talents - when the PSI Abilities are added in the actions tab, all fields as now shown on the shortcut

High Guard Module required (and loaded)

High Yield/Very High Yield/Accurate/Inaccurate Weapon Advantages/Disadvantages supported

Cheers,
MBM

MadBeardMan
December 13th, 2020, 21:26
Hi All,

Only have the Ship Armour part to do, then this update it complete.

I may move more of v1.2.1 into this as this update will be released on the 22nd.

Cheers,
MBM

MadBeardMan
December 13th, 2020, 23:40
Hi Folks,

Armour is now shown on the SCT, note that as it's not a 'value' it's just a string among the details of a spacecraft, for it to parse correctly, it must follow the following formats (note the XX is just the value placeholder):

, Armour: XX
,Armour: XX
(Armour: XX)
(Armour XX)

You'll need to remove the SCT entries and drag them back in for the Armour to be shown and take effect. It takes effect AFTER pending damage is applied. PC ships should be edited first before they're dragged back, this is so the armour fields are updated.

After this update you won't need the 'Hull Damage' extension as that's rolled into this via the PC Sheet.

Note that I've found some spelling mistakes in High Guard, so I've fixed them.

Cheers
MBM

Ramid
December 14th, 2020, 11:29
Awesome Look foward to it!

Btw saw 1 error on the Mercenary Cruiser Type-C its missing the weapons under the actions tab

MadBeardMan
December 14th, 2020, 11:47
Awesome Look foward to it!

Btw saw 1 error on the Mercenary Cruiser Type-C its missing the weapons under the actions tab

Hi Ramid,

The 'Mercenary Cruiser Type-C' doesn't have weapons to update, it's just saying 'Triple turret x 8' so it doesn't say which 'Laser' it going to be added.

Please send me the 'error' as there's no errror with that in FGC and FGU.

Cheers,
MBM

Ramid
December 14th, 2020, 14:47
Ahh your right i somehow read that as 8x single lasers nm :)

MadBeardMan
December 18th, 2020, 00:57
Folks,

I've sent this off tonight, so should be with you on Tuesday 22nd.

Huzzah
MBM

Xargun
December 18th, 2020, 02:03
Folks,

I've sent this off tonight, so should be with you on Tuesday 22nd.

Huzzah
MBM

Excellent... thanks for the hard work.

Xargun

geewaagh
December 23rd, 2020, 03:50
Quick question. Is there suppose to be something placed in the Crew section of the player spacecraft?

Geewaagh

MadBeardMan
December 23rd, 2020, 13:47
Quick question. Is there suppose to be something placed in the Crew section of the player spacecraft?

Geewaagh

Hi geewaagh,

Not yet. Need to resolve how crew can be allocated to a ship.

Cheers,
MBM

geewaagh
December 23rd, 2020, 14:07
Hi geewaagh,

Not yet. Need to resolve how crew can be allocated to a ship.

Cheers,
MBM

No worries! Just wanted to make sure I was not missing something. Keep up the great work and enjoy the Holidays!

Dalton Calford
December 23rd, 2020, 20:15
Was 1.2.0b not released?
I have updated my fantasy grounds and it is still loading 1.2.0a when I load my campaign.

MadBeardMan
December 23rd, 2020, 22:38
Was 1.2.0b not released?
I have updated my fantasy grounds and it is still loading 1.2.0a when I load my campaign.

Hi Dalton,

Yes it's been released as people here have said their issues have been resolved since the 'update'.

I've just checked FGU and it doesn't seem to have, sigh. I'll contact them.

Thanks,
MBM

MadBeardMan
December 23rd, 2020, 22:51
Further looking, it seems I didn't add the b to the end.

See if you have PC ships back in, if you do, then it's there.

I checked with FGC and FGU and it's there, ooops, too eager to get an update out.

Cheers,
MBM

Xargun
December 25th, 2020, 16:03
Did this go out on tuesday? I am fully updated and am showing 1.2.0a still ?

Xargun

MadBeardMan
December 25th, 2020, 16:05
Did this go out on tuesday? I am fully updated and am showing 1.2.0a still ?

Xargun

Yes, I asked for the version number to be updated a few days ago but it's not been, that was the only thing I forgot in my rush to get it out.

Enjoy.

Merry Xmas!

MBM

Xargun
December 25th, 2020, 16:23
Yes, I asked for the version number to be updated a few days ago but it's not been, that was the only thing I forgot in my rush to get it out.

Enjoy.

Merry Xmas!

MBM

No problem. Merry Christmas to you too

Xargun