PDA

View Full Version : LFG: 6 Players with Autism LF Weeknight Game, PST US Time Zone, DnD 5E Homebrew

KriticalKlown
December 8th, 2020, 20:30
Game Systems/Game System Preferred: DND 5e, Homebrew
Game Theme: Mystery, High Fantasy, Imaginative, Cyberpunk, Steampunk
How serious is the game?: The mix of Serious and Silly but More Serious.
Gameplay: The world is full Artificer Fusion Classes, Vehicles, Magic Robots, Todays Electronics Made Out of Magic, More Epic Fnatasy Roleplay.
How should your players prepare?: You need a Mic, Webcam, and install software of Fantasy Grounds Unity Standard or Demo (The Demo is for free).
GM: Michael
Then, the number of players you have: We have 3 need 6 more
FG License: I have the Fantasy Grounds Unity Standard While GM has a Fantasy Grounds Unity Ultimate
Start with LFG: I looking for people with autism or people with intellectual disability
Founder: Natlugubrious
Roleplay: High
Combat/Tactics: High
Platform: FGU Ultimate
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Monday, Tuesday, or Friday Anytime I start the game.
Term: I just want to work through a modules
Puzzles: Medium
Experience Level: Beginner
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Beginner One Shot First (Then Campaign)
Game System Experience: Curse of Strahd, One-Shot
Sessions/Time Zone: UTC-7/PST
Time Schedule: Any Time But Only In The Afternoons and Evenings
Players Needed: 3 to 7 So one at a time for three players.
Player Requirements: players with intellectual disabilities who got a computer and who has wanting to begin a an experience.
Planned Start Date: Tutorial style session next week. Anytime on monday, tuesday, or friday. Let's say a maximum of 3 players for the first one. So Me and up to 2 other people.
Character Type Preferred: Any Race in DND 5e along with Homebrew Races

About me: My DM and Me are trying to find players with intellectual disabilities/mental disabilities or People. This is a Homebrew Game For Me and the DM. It is Knightfall: My world is hidden from the mountains of Eberron and Ravnica that discover the three powers of Technomancy, Cyber Magic and Mechamancy, they are medieval Steampunk style of todays technology base of our own made out of magic. There will be Flying vehicles, Airships, Horseless vehicles, Water Vehicles, Land Vehicles, Magic Tanks, Airplanes or Battle Suit in DND 5e Homebrew. I'm still waiting for an extension made for Land, Water and Air Vehicles to be fixed and a bit of an Artificer Extension. In the mean time you can wait for me and the DM. My Server is a work in progress. I'm still working on new races and classes to be added in my homebrew game. Yes I use as DM/Player on Fantasy Grounds Unity only. I do not prefer classic Fantasy Grounds. The DM or Other Players will need to create character together with the DM. You will also need to change the color of the dice when you play it on own Fantasy Grounds Unity. In Character Creation, The character will be played at Level 1 to a Higher Level. The Character creation is normal all races are from the actual book and some of them are Homebrew Races but if someone has a Ringmur (Living Cellphone Lemurs) or Felinkin Companions known as Catlico (Small Anthro Cats Of The Grimalkin Family) or a Familiar or a Awakened Ghost Player that your Character sees and hears, You are allowed to make a second character but Ringmur and the Catlico will be Controlled by the DM Michael while the Awakened Ghost Player will allowed to be controlled by your Character. The world is full Artificer Fusion Classes, Vehicles, Magic Robots, Todays Electronics Made Out of Magic, More Epic Fnatasy Roleplay.

Before we chould play this game. Please feel free to contact the DM or Me for more information but do not ping the server for us to come and answer quickly. Me and the DM are busy at the momment. So for the first one. We're just going to very simple pregenerated characters in a One-shot Session. It's just to learn how to play. Once everyone has the basics down, we can start an official campaign. Michael will want everyone to learn the basic rules and how to do stuff first.

You will paid the GM $5.00 each

It's Now Closed