PDA

View Full Version : LFP - Savage Worlds - Post-Apocalyptic (Thursdays, 3 to 4 players, GM new to SWADE)

RCathcart
December 8th, 2020, 17:50
Hey SWADE players (or SWADE-curious), got a game I want to start up soon. Looking for 3 or 4 players. Information below.
If you're interested, contact me on DISCORD! (Madpoet440#0788) I will get alerted right away. On here, it will be slower. Thanks!

Game System SWADE - Savage World Adventure Edition
FG License Fantasy Grounds Unity - GM has Ultimate License, no purchase necessary.
Genre Post-Apocalyptic
Campaign Type Start with One-Shot to assemble group, will go into Episodic
Date & Time Starting Dec. 10, 2020, Thursday at 7:00 PM (EST)
Campaign Frequency Weekly
Game Adventure/Module To start "Protomen of the Black Bog"
Primary Language English and Bad
Camera Needed? No
Audio Discord - Madpoet440#0788
Player Experience Level Any
GM Experience Level Have GM'd before. First SWADE game.Medium-Rare.
GM Fantasy Grounds Knowledge Medium
Role-Playing Level Medium (I won't let the rules get in the way of good role-playing).
Combat Level Medium
Puzzle Level Low to Medium
Mature Content PG-13 (The content itself isn't all that mature, but there's no guarantee that this GM or the players will always be mature.)
Starting Level Zero.
Ending Level Undetermined
Character Restrictions Discuss with GM. SWADE doesn't have "classes," so there is a lot of flexibility in character creation and progression.
Pet Peeves This GM has a few pet peeves:
- Rudeness. Trust me. You are replaceable.
- Lack of communication, in and out of game. For example, if you're gonna be late, absent, let me know.
- Rules lawyers. I AM a lawyer. I do this for fun, not to relive bad court conferences I've had.
- Drama queens. Really, queen?
- Bad and cliché accents. For the love of all that is holy, not all dwarves sound like drunken Scots!
- Be aware when you are talking too much. Online gaming makes it VERY important to get to the point and be brief. Talking over each other does not work. Be polite and don't hog the bandwidth! If you're talking five times as much as everyone else, you'll be talking elsewhere.