PDA

View Full Version : LFG 3 Players Wed PM 730-10 CST 5e but open to new systems

james10872
December 8th, 2020, 13:36
FG License: 2 of us only have a free license.
Time Zone: CST USA
Day(s) of the week, frequency, and time: Wednesday nights are the only night that works regularly for all of us. We would be good for every week with occasional exceptions.
Term: If everything works well we are interested in something long-term.
Voice: Discord preferred for chat.

Game System Preferred: We have been playing 5e for awhile. That being said we are open to other systems.
Game System Experience: We have varied experience from many, many systems (myself) to 5e + a little dabbling in some others.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: We have played with FG for the majority of this pandemic. I myself ran games for most of that time.

Character Type Preferred: Generally flexable.
About us: We are all 30's+ and enjoy a fun game. We like a good mix of roleplay and combat. Some out of character jokes will happen, but we enjoy the immersion as well. We have all been friends for years (2 of us for decades). We'd love to find a GM (and other players) that we can get a good game night going for the long term.

Thanks
James

Lop Omega
December 15th, 2020, 23:07
Hello! I am a 10+ year experienced dm with two couple year experienced players looking to make a solid online group. we are in our early twenties. None of use have used fantasy grounds but we do have minor experience with roll20. I would buy and practice FGU if you would like to try a group merge. lopomega#8907 reach out to my discord.

JTCopy9
December 17th, 2020, 01:59
Hi. Im a brand spanking noob. Im looking for an entry level campaign (0 xp). Im available Monday through Sunday in the evenings ~5:30PM to 10:00PM(Pacific Time). I have a prebuilt character but im willing to play a prebuilt by DM as well.