PDA

View Full Version : Token Folder

Aramis Dante
December 7th, 2020, 17:46
I just noticed while going over the user manual that I don't have two of the buttons it said I should have, namely GM and Shared. Is this a legacy manual or do I have to change something in the settings. The attachment called Token 1 is what appears on my FGU screen while Token 2 attachment shows what is in the manual. I saw no reference in the manual on how to change this so that is why I am here.

Sincerely Aramis

LordEntrails
December 7th, 2020, 19:02
Yes, the first image is FGU (you can tell because it is named "Assets") and the second image is from FGC (because it's named "Tokens" and FGU has Assets instead).

If you can link where the second image is from, it can get put on the list to update :)

Aramis Dante
December 8th, 2020, 05:26
Sure enough LordEntrails, The second image comes from the online user manual, page 31 to be exact. The first image is my version of FGU, I was going step by step with the manual when I ran across it. Thanks for responding so quickly.

LordEntrails
December 8th, 2020, 15:44
Do you have a link to the page you found it on? I was expecting to find the image here; but it has the correct one; https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/FGCP/pages/996640745/Using+Tokens

Zacchaeus
December 8th, 2020, 15:52
Do you have a link to the page you found it on? I was expecting to find the image here; but it has the correct one; https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/FGCP/pages/996640745/Using+Tokens

The wiki etc has just been updated to the new customer service portal so it may have been transition.

Aramis Dante
December 8th, 2020, 18:31
Zacchaeus, it right because I can no longer find it. It was on the fantasy grounds home page under help and user manual. The manual was PDF and now its a download or prompt to wiki. It was there yesterday though lol. oh well.

LordEntrails
December 8th, 2020, 21:32
Sure... you're not crazy. We believe you!
��

Aramis Dante
December 9th, 2020, 03:36
Lmao