PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Building in Pathfinder Ultimate Campaign

Aramis Dante
December 7th, 2020, 15:35
Is there any way to incorporate this section of Ultimate Campaign in Pathfinder. I have not seen any functionality for it like a Kingdom sheet. Or is this something that would require a user to make, and if so could you point me to the resources I would need to make such an extenstion. I am not a programmer but so far FGU has proven quite user friendly in doing most things.

LordEntrails
December 7th, 2020, 17:02
MOD: Moved to PF forums as they will have the best answer for you and it saves non-PF people time with issues not of interest.

damned
December 7th, 2020, 22:08
You might see if the World Builder part of Player Agency can help with this but anything more is likely to require programming of some sort.

Aramis Dante
December 8th, 2020, 05:19
thank you for the responses. Are there any tuts available on modding in FGU. How does everyone else do it. Thanks again

damned
December 8th, 2020, 05:36
Here are a bunch of videos on extension programming... tonnes of topics... watch out for rabbit holes.

Aramis Dante
December 8th, 2020, 05:59
Thanks Damned, is it actual coding or XML. I guess I will find out thanks I noticed your name awesome. This should be interesting I haven't coded anything in my life. Thanks again Sincerely Aramis

Zygmunt Molotch
December 16th, 2020, 04:51
Is there any way to incorporate this section of Ultimate Campaign in Pathfinder. I have not seen any functionality for it like a Kingdom sheet. Or is this something that would require a user to make, and if so could you point me to the resources I would need to make such an extenstion. I am not a programmer but so far FGU has proven quite user friendly in doing most things.

Then you didn't look hard enough :D

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?62363-Module-for-Kingdom-Building

Aramis Dante
December 17th, 2020, 15:51
Thanks Molotch, I did not in fact see this extention.