PDA

View Full Version : Accessing FG content

zogmrbill
December 5th, 2020, 19:25
I’d like to read through modules to prepare that I buy via FG. But it’s not the most convenient to have to log into FG and load up the game to read the stuff. Is there any way to access module content (or rulebooks) without doing it through the game engine?

superteddy57
December 5th, 2020, 19:35
No, there is currently no way to view the adventure material outside of FG.

damned
December 6th, 2020, 01:14
cmon superteddy57 - you need another project!

superteddy57
December 6th, 2020, 02:47
Not saying it's not a bad idea, just going to add it to my list of great ideas :)

CD0369
December 6th, 2020, 16:51
Could I add another great idea or should I drop this in the Idea Informer? With the thought of accessing FG DLC without loading either FG platform does sound nice. Not sure what the feasibility would be to be able to access the "Notes" tab for individual campaigns in the similar manner proposed for DLC.

superteddy57
December 6th, 2020, 17:29
We appreciate any suggestions and thank you for laying it out here. The best place is the Idea Informer for us to see those wanted features. The link is in my signature to access that site.

LordEntrails
December 6th, 2020, 20:23
Note that Idea Informer already has at least one idea along these lines. It's best to search and see if you can find them to vote on instead of adding a duplicate idea.

CD0369
December 7th, 2020, 15:17
Note that Idea Informer already has at least one idea along these lines. It's best to search and see if you can find them to vote on instead of adding a duplicate idea.
Thank you. I think I found the right one on II. Still learning how to navigate that resource.

We appreciate any suggestions and thank you for laying it out here. The best place is the Idea Informer for us to see those wanted features. The link is in my signature to access that site.
No worries. I had used the link to get to II. Thought I bookmarked that page so I could get to it at later dates but guess I didn't.

Thank you for the info and thank you to the Devs who make this program possible. I, and many others, appreciate your hard work.

The High Druid
December 7th, 2020, 15:56
I wouldn't be too hopeful of anything on that list. The no.1 request there was left out of unity in favour of another request that has less than 1/7 of the votes.

LordEntrails
December 7th, 2020, 16:25
I wouldn't be too hopeful of anything on that list. The no.1 request there was left out of unity in favour of another request that has less than 1/7 of the votes.
The #1 request on that list was looked at and determined not to be feasible given current capabilities of the Unity Engine for cross platform use.