PDA

View Full Version : Combat Tracker -5e

krypticz
December 5th, 2020, 18:29
COMBAT TRACKER
Not sure if this has been reported. Im noticing that when using the combat tracker in 5e, it glitches and won't allow me to select a new target. I get the closed hand holding the recital, but it won't select the target. I have to repeatedly keep clicking for it to eventually take or acknowledge no target was selected. This has happened 3-4 times to me already over the last couple days.

Zacchaeus
December 5th, 2020, 19:11
I spoke to the OP on Discord. His issue is that the targeting reticule sometimes glitches when he drags from an NPC onto a player. I've been unable to replicate this scenario.

However when trying to do so I did see that when opening the targeting area on an NPC or a player the window doesn't open fully and the targeting reticule does not show up. It requires that the targeting area be closed and re-opened for the reticule to become visible. This only happens if the actor on the CT doesn't already have a target selected. If they do then the targeting are opens fully and the reticule is visible. Once the area has been opened completely on subsequent attepts it continues to open completely. It is only the first time that it is opened that it glitches a bit. I tested on both the standard and official themes and got the same result so it's not theme related.

Moon Wizard
December 8th, 2020, 23:35
Thanks for reporting. I've identified the issue that Zacchaeus identified, and I'll get this fixed in the next release.

Regards,
JPG