PDA

View Full Version : Seeking top-recommended PF2e adventures/dungeons for FGU

quasta
December 5th, 2020, 04:03
I'm running a PF2e campaign in FGU with all homebrew content but would be grateful for any recommendations you may have on what you feel are the best PF2e adventures, dungeons, etc. you have run, played in, or even just read.
Also if you know of good sources for such products and such, either for sale or free. I've seen some Paizo modules like this on Steam and the like but perhaps there are secret troves I should know about...
Thank you!

Skellan
December 6th, 2020, 09:43
I'm running a PF2e campaign in FGU with all homebrew content but would be grateful for any recommendations you may have on what you feel are the best PF2e adventures, dungeons, etc. you have run, played in, or even just read.
Also if you know of good sources for such products and such, either for sale or free. I've seen some Paizo modules like this on Steam and the like but perhaps there are secret troves I should know about...
Thank you!

I have run The Fall of Plaguestone a couple of times and it has been fun.

MaxAstro
December 9th, 2020, 20:21
I haven't finished it yet but I'm in the middle of running The Slithering and it's a lot of fun. Very well designed adventure, in my opinion. Early on your PCs may get tired of fighting oozes all the time, but it has much better variety later.

Also heartily recommend Age of Ashes. I'm on the last book right now and it's been a blast. Being the first 2e AP it's a little rough around the edges, but it's still a fantastic adventure that does a good job showcasing a variety of locations and encounter types.

Gwydion
December 11th, 2020, 15:29
Thank you!

I ran the Blooming Catastrophe last weekend and really enjoyed it. First time running an official PF2 adventure. Video here if you are interested:
https://youtu.be/QFgzhiR1aVk

Larsenex
December 15th, 2020, 16:35
The 'one shots' available here on the smiteworks store (and there are many here) are all very good to add into a home brew campaign and have the ability to adjust them up or down 1 or 2 levels based on party. I just toss out the pathfinder fluff and roll them into part of hooks to go 'check out'.