PDA

View Full Version : LFP Out of the Abyss NPC's

Broady
December 4th, 2020, 19:57
I need to group of dungeoneers to Help me play NPC's in Out of the Abyss, in Fantasy Grounds Unity this Saturday, anyone interested bring your characters (lvl 6 or above) if you want but i have ones already set up
Campaign Type: Episodic or One-Shot
Campaign Length: 1 session(s) or longer
Game Frequency: Monthly
Primary Language: English
Camera Needed: If you got one, great, but not essential
Audio: Yes
Saturday 9th Dec. 13:00 GMT

Player Experience Level: both Beginner or Experienced
GM Experience Level Medium,
GM Fantasy Grounds Knowledge: Medium,
Roleplaying Level: Medium,
Combat Level: Medium,
Puzzle Level: Low
Mature Content (18+): No

OTHER GAME DETAILS
Starting Level: 6
Ending Level: 7
Character Restrictions: Good aligned, neutral at a stretch.

Phithis
December 5th, 2020, 22:46
I'm confused. You want people to play NPC's? Like you already have players and want people to play bad guys or....?

Tallin
December 7th, 2020, 12:37
I suspect they are looking for a more authentic (meaning not necessarily in the style of the DM) experience with a key NPC or three, but not intended to sick around. Interesting idea but I try to keep my Saturdays open. That said, unless mu calendar is defective, the 9th is not a Saturday.

Broady
December 7th, 2020, 21:16
Sorry I mean the sat 12 dec. I have Players already playing, and they employed a some NPC's fully fleshed out characters which i controlling there not bad guys as such, but supporting characters. I have opening though for more permanent Players but i'm flexible to what ever people can bring along

Mikenelson28
December 7th, 2020, 21:28
I might be interested with a little bit more explanation

Broady
December 12th, 2020, 09:57
Sorry all cancelled, player family member serious ill with covid 19, sign of the times i guess, probably later this month or more likely next month