PDA

View Full Version : What is the best introductory adventure (with pre-made characters)?

Galdor
December 3rd, 2020, 13:28
Hi,

what is the best introductory adventure for C&C, which includes pre-made player characters?

Talyn
December 3rd, 2020, 15:27
The ruleset comes with A0 Rising Knight which starts off the A-series adventure path. U1 Shadows of the Halfling Hall is also a good starting adventure. However none of them come with pregenerated characters (there's a community mod of pregens here in the forum that I'd like to see added to...) and I'd recommend reading up on those adventures before running them, each one has a spot or two that can be very deadly.

dachda
December 3rd, 2020, 18:32
The ruleset comes with A0 Rising Knight which starts off the A-series adventure path. U1 Shadows of the Halfling Hall is also a good starting adventure. However none of them come with pregenerated characters (there's a community mod of pregens here in the forum that I'd like to see added to...) and I'd recommend reading up on those adventures before running them, each one has a spot or two that can be very deadly.

I ran U1 Shadows of Halfling Hall for my group several years ago. There was a near TPK in the dungeon. One monster down there was tough for my 1st lvl players. But overall it is a great intro adventure for C&C.

Galdor
December 3rd, 2020, 18:34
OK, thank you