PDA

View Full Version : Cyberpunk Red - LF edgerunners

BigSky
December 2nd, 2020, 22:37
FG License: GM has Ulitmate license for FG classic.
Game System: Cyberpunk Red the official prequal to cyberpunk 2077

Time Zone: MST
Day of week and time: TBD(I have a few time slots I can work with)
If new game, planned start date: TBD depends on players and interest level. Currently working on a 1 shot or 3. Depending on the interest level this could develop into a campaign.

Text or Voice: Yes
Voice software used: Skype

Roleplay & Combat mix: 60/40
Number of Players in-game & needed: I currently have 3 players looking for 2-3 more.
Character starting level & equipment: Beginning characters
Character restrictions: Everything will be allowed in the only officially published book for Cyberpunk Red, the full official rulebook

Details of your scenario: Currently I plan on running some 1 shots that could develop into a campaign if there is enough interest. The intent is to give an overview of the world, learn the system, and have some fun.

Welcome to NightCity in the Time of the Red, Choomba! The year is 2045, the world is in disarray and starting to rebuild after the destruction wrought by the 4th corporate war. Resources are scarce, life is rough, carry a big gun, and trust no one. Are you tough enough to survive? Are you good enough to thrive? Step into the dystopian near future, a world like ours but not by posting below.

RunningWolf
December 4th, 2020, 02:40
I'm keeping an eye on this. I'd be up most most days but Saturday at the time.... Also depends on how bad of a winter we get here.

I am interested for a round with a 1 shot.

Mourngrimm
December 5th, 2020, 21:45
I'd be very interested in a weekend game.

BigSky
December 6th, 2020, 14:04
Perfect, once I find out my work schedule for the next couple weeks I will work on getting the first game scheduled.

BigSky
December 8th, 2020, 17:19
The first intro to cyberpunk 1 shot is tentatively scheduled for Sunday, Dec 13 5pm-9pm MST.
There are currently 2 seats avaliable for this game. If you are interested let me know drop me a line.

Fear Grounds
December 9th, 2020, 23:46
The first intro to cyberpunk 1 shot is tentatively scheduled for Sunday, Dec 13 5pm-9pm MST.
There are currently 2 seats avaliable for this game. If you are interested let me know drop me a line.

Interested. Haven't been able to play 2020 in years, excited for this new edition.

Mourngrimm
December 11th, 2020, 01:36
Still very interested, but that's too short of a notice for me. I'd need to know at least a week in advance.

BigSky
December 11th, 2020, 03:12
No worries, I'm planning on running more than one of these. I do not have a date set for the second game, but there is definetly enough interest to run another group through one of these intro to CPR one off.

This Sundays game is full. Stay tuned for the next date.

damned
December 11th, 2020, 03:40
Its way too soon to be considered anywhere near complete but are you interested in checking the current WiP ruleset from my project to see if the charsheet in its current form is usable for you or not?

BigSky
December 11th, 2020, 05:24
Sure, I'd love to check it out. Right now I'm using a bad hack job of the CP 2020 extension.

damned
December 11th, 2020, 06:06
The CP2020 for MoreCore is more complete than what I have so far.

Mourngrimm
December 11th, 2020, 16:07
No worries, I'm planning on running more than one of these. I do not have a date set for the second game, but there is definetly enough interest to run another group through one of these intro to CPR one off.

This Sundays game is full. Stay tuned for the next date.

Will do.

Fear Grounds
December 15th, 2020, 20:32
The CP2020 for MoreCore is more complete than what I have so far.

The work you are doing on the CPR character sheet looks great already. I can't wait to see how it turns out.

BigSky
December 19th, 2020, 19:12
The next intro to CPR 1 shot is tentatively scheduled for Wed, Dec 30th. 5pm to 9 pm MST. I have 3 open slots, drop me a line if you are interested.

Blahness98
December 19th, 2020, 22:57
If I could make this work in my schedule, I would so be there. I miss playing cyberpunk.

Cyroa
December 23rd, 2020, 12:19
I'd be interested as well, just can't quite make the time slot. Could do 6 your time but not 5. Long, long time since I've done Cyberpunk (still have the box set from way back).

bchaddock
December 23rd, 2020, 16:07
Haven't played any of the recent game systems for this but would love to give it a shot.

BigSky
January 13th, 2021, 22:18
Next 1 shot game set for this Sunday, January 17th, 5pm-9pm MST. I have 2 open slots. Send me a message or reply to this post if you are interested. This will likely be the last weekend 1 shot before the game is transitioned into a bi-monthly campaign.