PDA

View Full Version : Something has changed with LOS in the last week or so

SilentRuin
December 2nd, 2020, 04:52
Previously per this post (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?63879-Where-is-quot-Mask-Sensitive-Visibility-quot-defined&p=561474&viewfull=1#post561474) I had resolved something on my own and Moon Wizard updated the document to reflect that discovery after I noted it. The tokeninstance.setVisible(nil) solved my issue where it was always visible no matter where my token was on the map.

Now - with no changes in anything I've done - the token is never visible to the player with LOS turned on. I have to set the always visible mask (right mouse visibility and choose that lock icon) in order for players to see it. But that was the original problem when I had set tokeninstance.setVisible(true) originally that had it always visible everywhere.

Something in LOS has changed to where this is simply never visible anymore with the tokeninstance.setVisible(nil) flag - which is supposed to be visible to players within LOS limitations.

Please someone give me a hint on what I'm supposed to do here. It seems the ground is shifting under my feet.

Moon Wizard
December 2nd, 2020, 07:12
There's an issue where tokens added from outside CT drag are not always showing on player clients (i.e. added by extension or direct from Assets bag). There is a fix queued for the next release build.

Regards,
JPG

SilentRuin
December 2nd, 2020, 14:13
There's an issue where tokens added from outside CT drag are not always showing on player clients (i.e. added by extension or direct from Assets bag). There is a fix queued for the next release build.

Regards,
JPG

Excellent - thank you very much!

Daso
December 2nd, 2020, 15:08
good to hear! I had this issue with my PFRPG2 game last week. awesome work!

SilentRuin
December 3rd, 2020, 23:50

Regards,
JPG

HUZZAH! Fixed in v4.0.4!