PDA

View Full Version : Weird screen glitch.

Temmpest
December 1st, 2020, 19:33
This just started happening today. I have two screens hooked up to my PC. Today, when I started launching FGU all of the shortcuts on my screen get swapped to one screen and I lose access to the task bar on the other screen. The background desktop photo also gets enlarged. This does not happen with FGC.

Kelrugem
December 1st, 2020, 20:14
This just started happening today. I have two screens hooked up to my PC. Today, when I started launching FGU all of the shortcuts on my screen get swapped to one screen and I lose access to the task bar on the other screen. The background desktop photo also gets enlarged. This does not happen with FGC.

this sounds strange, but I remember this kind of glitches when I tried to apply the surround graphics option of my graphics card to FGC. Did you try to use a similar option to let FGU automatically span over multiple monitors?

Temmpest
December 1st, 2020, 20:42
My man! That's exactly what it was. Good call.

Kelrugem
December 1st, 2020, 21:53
My man! That's exactly what it was. Good call.

Cool :) Yeah, that is rather a problem of the graphics drivers than of FGU :D For me it does it for every programme where I tried that, hence, I never use it anymore :D