PDA

View Full Version : Powers missing in Discipline card

Valyar
December 1st, 2020, 17:14
When we browse the discipline cards from the respective library, we noticed that under levels nothing is listed and we have to browse the discipline sub-window and sort there. Is this bug or there is something we miss?

pralix1138
December 1st, 2020, 18:41
There won't be any listed there. I think this is intended. I'm sure you've done this but make sure you have the module loaded from the Library and it's on either Create PC or GM setting. Then click on the Disciplines icon then you can select Powers or Rituals.

pralix1138
December 1st, 2020, 18:45
Also, when making a character, the Predator modifications will need to be done by hand and some of the flaws are listed under Backgrounds like they are in the core rules. If you can't find it, the system allows you to create it on the spot if you need to.

Concerning Coterie Sheets and Relationship Map: I keep track of these things by hand or in a Story sheet.

Valyar
December 1st, 2020, 19:22
Yes, modules are loaded and I find weird that this list is empty with the levels and people have to go to separate library for that. :)

You are right, they need to use the party sheet to implement the coterie one... and for relationships map.

vegaserik
December 10th, 2020, 06:32

It would be nice if the powers were listed. I did it with the Oblivion powers I entered.

Echomikedelta
December 10th, 2020, 15:56
You have to manually add the powers under each level on the discipline card for each character. Thats what I did at least.

Naurthoron
December 10th, 2020, 20:48
Yes, modules are loaded and I find weird that this list is empty with the levels and people have to go to separate library for that. :)

This is not done on purpose as you need to add manually only the relevant chosen powers to the disciplines of the character.