PDA

View Full Version : Help with skill list.

tdwyer11b
May 24th, 2007, 08:35
Could use a little help, I'm trying to set up on the character sheet my skills list. The attached pic helps describe what I want it to look like. In other words I'd like it to function like the inventory sheet, by being scrollable and add new entries as necessary. Any idea how to do this?

I've cut n pasted some code from the inventory sheet which gives me the scroller and such, but I'm kinda lost on how I can set this up for labels and adding the checkboxes underneath.

Oberoten
May 24th, 2007, 09:31
What system is that? ... With the stats marked out it looks a bit like steampunkish to me? Am I hoping too much?

tdwyer11b
May 24th, 2007, 09:36
What system is that? ... With the stats marked out it looks a bit like steampunkish to me? Am I hoping too much?

It's for the Impressa system which is used by Iron Gauntlets along with Steampunk Musha, so you weren't too far off. It could probably be used with their GDi system as well, since the mechanics are mostly the same, just use 2d6 instead of a basic d10 dicepool.

tdwyer11b
May 24th, 2007, 12:52
Kinda got it working, I can add and delete entries. Getting all sorts of errors though.

Goblin-King
May 29th, 2007, 08:12
It's hard to tell just based on the screens what the problems might be. Can you post the errors you are getting and/or the relevant XML/script bits?