PDA

View Full Version : Strange problem with the allocation of experience points

graziano.girelli
November 30th, 2020, 01:15
Last night I encountered a problem with the allocation of experience points through the party sheet:
In addition to the experience points for killed creatures (regularly calculated), FGU also adds the PXs of magical objects in the NPCs' inventory.
Was it my mistake to put the magical objects in the inventory, so they should not be put in, or is this a "defect" of the program?
I decided to put weapons and magical items in the NPC inventory and not in the parcel, because players often don't check the remains of defeated creatures.

celestian
November 30th, 2020, 18:00
Last night I encountered a problem with the allocation of experience points through the party sheet:
In addition to the experience points for killed creatures (regularly calculated), FGU also adds the PXs of magical objects in the NPCs' inventory.
Was it my mistake to put the magical objects in the inventory, so they should not be put in, or is this a "defect" of the program?
I decided to put weapons and magical items in the NPC inventory and not in the parcel, because players often don't check the remains of defeated creatures.

This is a feature for those that use EXP for magic items. If you drag/drop an encounter with npcs that have inventory with items with EXP values or drop treasure parcels it will automatically add entries for those.

graziano.girelli
December 1st, 2020, 13:53
Thanks Celestian!
I will remove manually the magic item xp from party sheet.