PDA

View Full Version : Anyone using CustomisedItemGenerator extension with Unity ?

Decade
November 28th, 2020, 22:01
As this is the only extension I use, but I really consider it indispensable, I wanted to check if anyone has run into any problems using it with FGU ?
I know there are 2 versions of this extension, I use the one with the civilised spelling:
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?38761-CustomisedItemGenerator-Extension/page6
Thanks

Zygmunt Molotch
November 29th, 2020, 04:48
it works fine.... not sure rmilmine is supporting anything at the moment though... some other entrepreneuring soul with time may do however...

Decade
November 29th, 2020, 12:43
it works fine.... not sure rmilmine is supporting anything at the moment though... some other entrepreneuring soul with time may do however...

OK, cool, if one stops working, I will try the other. If they both stop working, I will have to think of a plan B

bmos
December 2nd, 2020, 13:54
Here's my version of rmilmine's that I have done some bugfixing and improvements on.
This isn't anything I'm supporting officially yet, but I use it frequently (along with a couple of friends) and haven't noticed any serious issues

dellanx
December 3rd, 2020, 10:34
Here's my version of rmilmine's that I have done some bugfixing and improvements on.
This isn't anything I'm supporting officially yet, but I use it frequently (along with a couple of friends) and haven't noticed any serious issues

Awesome will try it! Thanks:D

Decade
December 4th, 2020, 22:17
Thanks very much for this !

bmos
December 4th, 2020, 22:46
Thanks very much for this !
You're welcome :)
I also have done similar optimisation to rmilmine's Advanced Character Inventory Manager which I might as well post.

Morquendel
December 8th, 2020, 06:05
Wow. Thanksgiving bmos.