PDA

View Full Version : Editing maps

Xargun
November 27th, 2020, 16:11
I an creating some deck plans for the party's ship and am drawing them out by hand following the plans in High Guard. I did 3 decks a while ago and have come back to continue and have discovered I am unable to delete any of the lines I have previously made. I posted in the FGU help forum and they believe it is related to the ruleset since they are able to do it in other rulesets. I want to be able to modify the deck plans as the party makes changes to their ship.

Here is the main line of the error message I get and the rest is below in the attached log.
[ERROR] MOUSE UPDATE: System_ArgumentOutOfRangeException: index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.

Thanks

Xargun

PS I tried with no extensions and no modules and still have same error.

Moon Wizard
November 27th, 2020, 18:10
Can you please post a zipped up copy of your campaign folder on a file sharing service, and provide the link; so that we can investigate?

Thanks,
JPG

Xargun
November 27th, 2020, 18:51
Can you please post a zipped up copy of your campaign folder on a file sharing service, and provide the link; so that we can investigate?

Thanks,
JPG

I think I have it all set for you on drop box. Here is the link... https://www.dropbox.com/s/8hxjr6yuj9ip7sc/Spinward%20Marches.zip?dl=0

Let me know if you get it. The map I am working on is under Images => Ships => Smash & Grab Deckplans

Thanks
Xargun

pindercarl
November 27th, 2020, 20:03
I think I have it all set for you on drop box. Here is the link... https://www.dropbox.com/s/8hxjr6yuj9ip7sc/Spinward%20Marches.zip?dl=0

Let me know if you get it. The map I am working on is under Images => Ships => Smash & Grab Deckplans

Thanks
Xargun

Got the files and was able to identify the bug. Thanks for the easy steps to reproduce. This should be fixed in the next release.

Xargun
November 27th, 2020, 20:31
Got the files and was able to identify the bug. Thanks for the easy steps to reproduce. This should be fixed in the next release.

Excellent thank you

Xargun

Moon Wizard
November 28th, 2020, 04:33
Thanks for the information. We'll have a fix in the next release.

Regards,
JPG

Xargun
December 2nd, 2020, 18:59
Thanks for the information. We'll have a fix in the next release.

Regards,
JPG

Any idea when that will be ?

Xargun