htmurray3
November 25th, 2020, 14:47
Tough As Nails
REQUIREMENTS: Legendary, Vigor d8+
Your character keeps going when others
fall. She can take four Wounds before she’s
Incapacitated (her maximum Wound penalty
is still −3).

Adding this Edge to a character sheet doesn't appear to change the number of wounds. Am I missing something?

++++Resolved

This Edge is missing the effect: [Wounds Threshold = 4], added manually and tested successfully in combat tracker

Ikael
November 25th, 2020, 19:10
Tough As Nails
REQUIREMENTS: Legendary, Vigor d8+
Your character keeps going when others
fall. She can take four Wounds before she’s
Incapacitated (her maximum Wound penalty
is still −3).

Adding this Edge to a character sheet doesn't appear to change the number of wounds. Am I missing something?

++++Resolved

This Edge is missing the effect: [Wounds Threshold = 4], added manually and tested successfully in combat tracker

Thanks for the report, this has been fixed in the next update

Mike Serfass
January 28th, 2021, 19:06
Would it be possible to add more wounds to the character sheet when characters have "tough as nails" and "tougher than nails"? I had a player take this edge recently and he was confused that his character sheet didn't reflect the additional wounds. I demonstrated in CT that the app recognizes he has a higher wound threshold. For tracking wounds and healing, it would be nice to have them on the character sheet.

Thanks!

Ikael
January 28th, 2021, 19:30
Would it be possible to add more wounds to the character sheet when characters have "tough as nails" and "tougher than nails"? I had a player take this edge recently and he was confused that his character sheet didn't reflect the additional wounds. I demonstrated in CT that the app recognizes he has a higher wound threshold. For tracking wounds and healing, it would be nice to have them on the character sheet.

Thanks!

It is planned but not implemented.

Mike Serfass
January 28th, 2021, 21:03
Thank you! I was going to write an extension to do that. I'll work on other things instead.