PDA

View Full Version : Lost License key (FGC)

Asgurgolas
November 24th, 2020, 10:01
Ok, here is the thing:
I'm a proud owner of an Ultimate license for FGC, purchased a few years ago. It works and it's wonderful, but soon I'll have to upgrade my O.S. to Windows 10 and while gathering data and backups, I figured out I lost my license key. Or rather, I can't find the email I was sent with the key. Is there a way to recover it so I can re-apply it once I upgraded my O.S.? I also need it to upgrade to FGU later on too

Thanks

Zacchaeus
November 24th, 2020, 10:10
If you bought via the store go to the store and click the store drop down at the top right and then go to Order History. If it was a Steam purchase right click on FG on the Library list and go to CD Keys.

Nylanfs
November 24th, 2020, 12:23
IF you are like me and purchased them at GenCon in 2008 and got a flyer with stickers in the back with keys, I typed them in a message to Doug on the forums here so I wouldn't lose them. :)

Asgurgolas
November 24th, 2020, 15:47
If you bought via the store go to the store and click the store drop down at the top right and then go to Order History. If it was a Steam purchase right click on FG on the Library list and go to CD Keys.

Awesome, thanks!