PDA

View Full Version : 5e End of next turn

Stv
November 23rd, 2020, 20:56
Here's a small extension to cater for effects that expire on the 'end of next turn' i.e. Monks stunning strike.

Forge Link (https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/1286/view)

Let me know if you have any issues.

Cheers, Steve.

ScriedRaven
November 30th, 2020, 22:43
Sweet, I've been dying for an extension that does this.

MrDDT
December 3rd, 2020, 18:35
Thanks man, this helps.

Stv
July 30th, 2023, 21:26
I've updated post #1 with a link to a new extension to cater for 'end of next turn' effects.

I'm pretty sure my original extension wasn't working as intended, so hopefully this new one does.

Cheers, Steve.

JustinFreitas
July 31st, 2023, 02:40
Good thinkin! Thanks!

Darth Decisive
January 20th, 2024, 22:47
Absolutely love this extension! However, I noticed that the new option overwrites the "Disable When Used" option added by Better Combat Effects Gold.

I would love to use both of these extensions together, but am unable to do so as is.

MrDDT
January 20th, 2024, 23:54
Absolutely love this extension! However, I noticed that the new option overwrites the "Disable When Used" option added by Better Combat Effects Gold.

I would love to use both of these extensions together, but am unable to do so as is.

If you using BCEG you shouldn’t next this ext.

Stv
January 21st, 2024, 13:37
@MrDDT is correct. the BCEG handles end of next turn functionality itself, so you won't need to use my ext.

Although @Darth Decisive, thanks for the error report. It may be that my EONT extension conflicts with some others also. I'll look into it when I get chance.

Cheers, Steve.

Darth Decisive
January 22nd, 2024, 19:47
Fair point! I wasn't sure if this would work directly than the BCE version, but yeah. Either way, I'm glad to be able to report the error!