PDA

View Full Version : bug 5425 (Player canīt use his own modules in GMs campaign) ETA?

micael
November 22nd, 2020, 15:40
Dear Devs,

we ( 4Groups using FGU in D&D 3.5 and 5ed) waiting a very long time already, that our players who have much more modules bought then some of our DMs, can use their modules (after DM allows it in library) (use their bought material) in other DMS campaigns.
A standard feature of FGclassic still not fixed in FGU- can you please give us an ETA, because it sucks, that my characters canīt access info in other DMs campaigns only because he has not bought that module, too.

Thanks
Micael.

micael
November 23rd, 2020, 22:19
Dear Devs,

we ( 4Groups using FGU in D&D 3.5 and 5ed) waiting a very long time already, that our players who have much more modules bought then some of our DMs, can use their modules (after DM allows it in library) (use their bought material) in other DMS campaigns.
A standard feature of FGclassic still not fixed in FGU- can you please give us an ETA, because it sucks, that my characters canīt access info in other DMs campaigns only because he has not bought that module, too.

Thanks
Micael.

I already communicated with User support and they asked me to write in this forum to get an ETA, Moonwizzard, please?

Thanks
Micael

micael
November 27th, 2020, 02:30
Dear Devs,

I donīt understand the procedure to delete a bug in GGU now- there is no bug list anymore, and no devs is answering in this forum to my questions? So when will this bug be fixed, we have 3 groups of players waitng for this for a long time?
Thanks
Micael

Sulimo
November 27th, 2020, 02:35
According to the Release Notes (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/filelibrary/patchnotes_v4.html), this was fixed this week.

Player-owned modules not owned by GM were not accessible, and GM unable to disable/enable. Fixed.

LordEntrails
November 27th, 2020, 05:01
Please be aware, it is a holiday this week in the USA, where I believe all the devs live. As Sulimo posted, this should have been fixed earlier this week, but I'm sure the devs have been taking some well-earned family time for the holiday.