PDA

View Full Version : LFPs - Long Term 5e Campaign (Weekends) (Occasional Pick Up games Weeknights)

bsbush84
November 18th, 2020, 15:45
LFP D&D 5e: Weekends (Sat or Sun) occasional pick up games during week if people are available
FGU License: DM has Ultimate license.
Game System: D&D 5E
Time Zone: Eastern time
Day of week and time: Weekends 20:00-23:00est (8PM-11PM) occasionally longer if the session is going well.
Planned Duration & Frequency: 3 to 4 hours or so. Currently every week, sometimes an off week due to DM work schedule.
Term: Long Term
Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No
Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: Currently 4 players needed -2.
Character starting level & equipment: lvl 7
Character restrictions: None. Pretty open to character creation.

We are currently doing a long term campaign, we are in Waterdeep doing Waterdeep Dragon Heist currently in Chapter 3. We have had a couple of people drop due to scheduling conflicts and the holidays. So looking to fill the void with some players who are looking to join in for a long term growing campaign. I take the characters backstories and incorporate them into the campaigns and typically make a PC the primary focus of a campaign, we have done Lost Mines, and Out of the Abyss so far, and plan of doing, Storm King's Thunder, Curse of Strahd, Mad Mage, Ice Maiden, Dragon Queen and many others. I am also a fan of people having a good time and at the end of a campaign if you are unsatisfied with a character and want to make some changes or completely roll a new character then I am more than happy to accommodate. Please either reply to this thread or DM me and I will get back to you. Our next session is this Saturday 11/21/2020. Thanks.

-Brad

MooGaff
November 19th, 2020, 14:04
Hello.
I'm looking for a long term group. Prefer Saturdays after 8pm so this sounds great.
I played D&D Classic and 2nd in the 80s forever. Picked it up again a year ago and enjoyed it immensely.
Looking to touch base to see if I fit in with your group or even a future group.
Hoping to hear from you soon.
MooGaff

Phithis
November 22nd, 2020, 00:26
I'd love to play if you're still looking. I could play this evening if you get back with me in enough time, thanks!

1nsidious
November 22nd, 2020, 00:50
would love the chance to be a part of the campaign. im fairly new to D&D and this would be my first campaign. please let me know if i could have a spot thank ya

Sojamedic
November 22nd, 2020, 00:55
I would be interested in this if you still have spots available.

Mikenelson28
November 22nd, 2020, 01:34
I would be interested I have experience on fantasy grounds and have been playing d&d for years

Baba Yaga
November 23rd, 2020, 01:40
Hey there, I am very interested and I have a Life Cleric ready to go. I have only played a couple home brews but I would love to play something like this! LMK if you still have space. Saturdays work great with my work schedule.