PDA

View Full Version : LFG 5e

Wawazu
November 18th, 2020, 11:49
FG License: FGU
Time Zone: AST (UTC -4)
Day(s) of the week, frequency, and time: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday after 7 pm (that would be 3 pm PST for people who may be confused with my timezone) is always open, as I finish work at 6 pm no matter what. Sunday, Monday & Friday are reserved for an MMORPG I play (Final Fantasy XIV) with my Raid group.
Term: Long term wanted.
Voice: Discord would be preferred.

Game System Preferred: 5e
Game System Experience: 5e
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Have played in a few games with people, but have never completed a full book/campaign due to the players/DM losing interest after a while.

Character Type Preferred: I'm a huge Bard player, I love the job, but I'm open to playing anything so long as it falls within 5e. I usually discuss with the DM about my character's back story and how it can be implemented into the campaign, no matter the job I end up with. I always do a Point-buy system and would like to keep it that way. I'm not too strong on Custom stories, so I would like to play official stuff if possible.

About me: I'm 32, speak fluently in both English and French, work as a Janitor in an Elderly residential/retirement home, and love playing DnD when I can. I'm not too strong on the RP side of things (which is quite funny since I almost always play bard lol #Charisma) but I always try my best for the people I'm playing with.

If you'd like to talk to me about potential games, feel free to add me on Discord @ Wawazu#1337. If I don't accept you right away, I'm not trying to be mean, it's because I'm either not on my computer or sleeping XD.

Have a nice day!