PDA

View Full Version : Testing the Waters...

Kalan
May 18th, 2007, 19:43
Just a quick little post to ask a couple of questions of the community ;)

1) I'm looking to maybe start up a World of Warcraft RPG here in a couple of weeks. Start time is likely going to be 1900 GMT+1, likely on Weds evenings (tho time/day is somewhat negotiable right now).

2) I'm also looking to get back into the gaming thing again now that I'm settled in Danmark...so kinda itchin to play again :) So if there's anyone who has a GMT+1 friendly timezone game, as of right now preferably Friday or Saturday nights. Since I share a one room place with my much better half - I can't be up til all hours ;)

Anyhow - if anyone's interested lemme know :)

V

VenomousFiligree
May 18th, 2007, 19:57
2) I'm also looking to get back into the gaming thing again now that I'm settled in Danmark...so kinda itchin to play again :) So if there's anyone who has a GMT+1 friendly timezone game, as of right now preferably Friday or Saturday nights. Since I share a one room place with my much better half - I can't be up til all hours ;)

If you don't mind a campaign that stops and starts, then I can help!

Currently schedule to be away from end of May to early July, then I'll be starting something up if anyone's interested.

I'll shortly be finishing off a small FG2 trial dungeon, then I'll be preparing for my next project (yet to be decided! :) )

:)
MB