PDA

View Full Version : adding portraits to FG.

Wisedreamer
November 15th, 2020, 00:41
Good evening all!

I am new to FG and I am wondering how to add portraits and tokens so my players have access to them?

Moon Wizard
November 15th, 2020, 05:46
This wiki topic may help. There's a button in the Assets window that opens a folder on your computer where you can add custom assets (tokens, portraits, images). After you add the files, you can hit refresh, and the images will show up in the Data bag.
https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/FGU/pages/951023/Using+the+Assets+Window+for+Tokens+Portraits+and+I mages

Regards,
JPG

GavinRuneblade
November 19th, 2020, 20:17
How do we add portraits to a module? I'm working on exporting my campaigns from classic to unity. I see that a couple books (Xanathar's for instance) have portrait options. But when exporting files into a module there is no option to include portraits. And if I add them as images then they don't end up in the right folder.

How did they get into the Xanathar's module and is there a way for us to do it too with our own modules?

Zacchaeus
November 19th, 2020, 21:34
You can't export portraits. These are created outside FG. Create a folder; add portraits to the folder (100x100 .png or .jpg). Select all the portraits, zip them up and rename the .zip to .ppk. Place in the portraits folder

GavinRuneblade
November 20th, 2020, 18:02
Bummer. Ok will do, thanks!