PDA

View Full Version : 2 Players LFG - D&D 5E

Kranok
November 13th, 2020, 17:07
Hi, two somewhat experienced 5E players looking for a game to join. Me - 47 year old gamer that has played in multiple systems since O.G. D&D back in the early 80s. My partner in crime is my 12 year old son. He has passion for the game and is an eager learner.

Times: Sun 1200 - 1700 MST preferred; possibly Tuesdays or Thursdays 1800 - 2100 MST; will be available for Saturday campaigns once our current campaign is finished.

Adventures: Finishing Lost Mine of Phandelver soon, my son would love something based in the Mythic Odyssey’s of Theros world.

Play style: More hack and slash, but we can solve problems

Experience: Me - newish to 5e rule set, but I’ve been gaming since the 80s through several different systems. My son (12) is just finishing his first campaign.

Tech: We both FG Classic, Discord. Don’t mind if you stream, but we aren’t looking to be on camera.

Hope to hear from you!

JerryRig
November 13th, 2020, 17:53
If you would consider an alternative, I have to seats in a Pathfinder 1st edition game I am running. Pathfinder is 90% similar too AD&D 3rd/3.5 edition play. Much more content then AD&D, and much more you can do and choose to build exactly the kind of character's you conceive of in your mind, less boxy then 5E as well. Not slamming on 5E, it is made for the ease of learning AD&D and is very well suited for it!
Pathfinder is also open game licensed so you don't need to buy anything to play it and I can provide you everything you need to play. We play Sunday's at noon until about 4-4:40pm Central Timezone.

Let me know. My Discord channel for the game is located here if you would like to talk about it and learn more. I am there or on discord almost every afternoon after 4pm central until I go to bed.

https://discord.gg/u2aY4nwn

X ... JerryRig (Dan)

Kranok
November 13th, 2020, 17:58
Jerry,

Let me discuss it with my son, and I’ll get back to you. When are you looking to get started?

JerryRig
November 13th, 2020, 18:33
Replying in discord to you now.