PDA

View Full Version : LFPs {DnD5E - Paid} Sundays 12:00pm pacific - Curse of Strahd

Cyrian
November 11th, 2020, 05:28
Hello!

I have several successful campaigns running that have been put together on these boards and am adding one more thanks to Ciric's interest in this thread (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?63489-2-Players-looking-for-a-P2P-game-on-Sunday-afternoons-EST). I will be running Curse of Strahd, have half the group filled out, and looking to fill a few more spots. The games will be on Sundays starting at 12:00pm pacific and will be $5/hour, generally running for 3 hours per session. These games will have a good mix of combat and roleplay and we are hoping to start this coming Sunday 11/15.

Players in my games can either be experienced or new (to Fantasy Grounds, D&D, or both), as long as you are here to have fun and stay engaged. I actually really enjoy introducing new players to D&D and am happy to work with people one-on-one if needed. I am interested in a group that is going to work together and move the story along in a cooperative way. I am not interested in anyone playing in such a manner than anyone else in the game doesn't have fun as a result, or those looking to disrupt the game/story. I have all of the supplements such as the Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide, Volo's Guide to Monsters, Xanathar's Guide to Everything, Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes, and will be picking up Tasha's Cauldron of Everything to help with your character development.

We will be using Discord for voice chat and perhaps some Syrinscape for those that want any additional sound effects/music. I will also maintain an ongoing, online story/blog of the adventure!

If you are interested, reply here, send a DM, or hit me up on Discord at Cyrian#8283 with any questions.

Cyrian
November 13th, 2020, 04:21
Two spots left!

Cyrian
November 15th, 2020, 23:10
This game is full. Thanks everyone for your interest!