PDA

View Full Version : GM, Looking For 1 Player, D&D 5E Home Brew, Sundays 5-8 PM EST

JonStormbringer
November 10th, 2020, 21:33
FG License: FGU – Ultimate (We are just making the transition from Classic to Unity so there may be a few bumps in the road for a couple sessions)
Game System: 5E

Time Zone: USA – Eastern Time (-4 UTC)
Day of week and time: Sunday. 5:00PM EST (1700 EST) to 8:00PM EST, (2000 EST)
If new game, planned start date: Already an established game, currently on session 15.
Planned Duration & Frequency: 3 hours, weekly
Term: Indefinite, playing a campaign, not a module. I would love nothing more than to form a good, core, group of players that comes back week after week because they enjoy the game and each others company.

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No. We do use cameras in Discord mostly to facilitate role-playing, but we do not record/stream.

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50 adjustable to player input
Number of Players in game & needed: Currently have 5, looking for 1 more.
Character starting level & equipment: You character will be starting at 6th level
Character restrictions: Pretty wide open. (Current members are a Warlock, Ranger, Bard, Warlord. We have another new player that has yet to make his character, likely a wizard.
Details of your scenario:

This campaign started in July. Most fantasy novels are about good triumphing over evil. Our players found themselves in a world where an evil dark lord accomplished her goals and took over the world. The players started as slaves of the dark lord. Slavery had been all they ever knew. After escaping captivity, our band of adventurers found themselves in the company of a group of eternal beings. These beings challenged our players/group and sent them back in time 200 years to prevent the dark lord's rise to power. They've been given a list of tasks that must be completed within 20 years to stem the tide of evil.

You, however, are not from the future. You know nothing of a dark lord. How will you come to trust this group of heroes claiming to be from your future?

This is not a one shot adventure, it is a long term campaign. We're looking for energetic players willing to show up, play, and have fun. If this interests you, please either reply here or send me a message through the forums. We will accept any level of player, so don't hesitate to apply if you are a new D&D player or are new to Fantasy Grounds.

Here is a link to my original posting in July: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?59894-GM-LFP-D-amp-D-5E-Home-Brew-Friday-Saturday-or-Sunday-7-10PM-EST

Rednek74
November 11th, 2020, 00:32
I am interested if you still have the space

Ferrell
November 11th, 2020, 04:38
Sounds like a blast. I'd like to join if you're still looking for players.

TheScareCrow
November 11th, 2020, 13:43
I'm definitely down for this. Sounds fun and the time frame is great for me. Looks like you could use more front-line melee maybe? Have a couple of ideas for characters already stirring around.

I've mostly DMed a few sessions on FG for some friends so I understand some of the basics. Character creation isn't a problem.

JonStormbringer
November 11th, 2020, 20:35
This player position has been filled. Thanks to everyone that posted their interest.