PDA

View Full Version : /vote only shows one bubble

Sigurd
May 16th, 2007, 04:37

When any of our players attempt to '/vote' we only get one bubble although there are 4 players.

Previously we had a bubble per player.

Stranger still, if I rolled down through the bubble with my mouse wheel I got a grey vote check and a second vote.

Sigurd

Griogre
May 16th, 2007, 17:25
On the single player voting circle - if other players click on the single circle circle showing, their vote will appear (checked circle will be added next to the original single circle).

Also when the GM proposes a vote, the players voting circles are no longer in player order making it impossible to see who voted in favor and who did not agree.

Mellock
May 16th, 2007, 19:28
Also when the GM proposes a vote, the players voting circles are no longer in player order making it impossible to see who voted in favor and who did not agree.

Heck, I thought it was supposed to be that way. I actually found "anonymous voting" to be a nice touch. :)

Sigurd
May 16th, 2007, 22:02
Heck, I thought it was supposed to be that way. I actually found "anonymous voting" to be a nice touch. :)

Perhaps it is a feature. Without some sort of statement its hard to be sure.

Sigurd

joshuha
May 17th, 2007, 18:14
One problem with anonymous voting is after an AFK break I sometimes ask players if they are back yet with a vote. Now I can't figure that out without asking everyone to say they are back which defeats the vote purpose.

Griogre
May 17th, 2007, 18:21
Yeah I do the same thing. It's also good for things like asking if they see a token or map or can hear me in voice.