PDA

View Full Version : Wednesday Adventure Series

Cruise105
November 9th, 2020, 13:03
I'm looking for 1 to 2 players to join an already established group of players. Currently we are playing through Curse of Strahd. The campaign is still in the early stages and has not gotten very far. Here is some basic information ...

Campaign Type: Episodic
Campaign Length: As long as the group wants it to go. Multiple campaigns.
Game Frequency: Weekly
Primary Language: English
Camera Needed: No
Audio: Yes (headset recommended)
Schedule: Every Wednesday beginning at 8 central us time.

Player Experience Level: Beginner or Experienced
GM Experience Level: Medium
GM Fantasy Grounds Knowledge: Medium
Roleplaying Level: Medium
Combat Level: Medium
Puzzle Level: Low
Mature Content (18+): Yes

OTHER GAME DETAILS
Starting Level: 4
Ending Level: 13 - 20
Character Restrictions: If it's not in FGU, it isn't approved ... for now.

There are some rule changes from the basic rules. I do use some rules from Giffyglyph's Darker Dungeons such as active initiative, longer rests, magic burnout ect. If you are interested or have questions please feel free to ask.

zanaffar81
November 19th, 2020, 15:54
Hi,

If you still need a player, I’ll throw my hat in the ring. Thanks for the post. Hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,

Zanaffar

Cruise105
November 19th, 2020, 16:02
Thank you for your interest Zanaffar. This thread is currently closed, though I don't know how to edit anything about it to show that. I have been trying to figure that out for a couple of days now.

zanaffar81
November 19th, 2020, 16:06
Thank you for your interest Zanaffar. This thread is currently closed, though I don't know how to edit anything about it to show that. I have been trying to figure that out for a couple of days now.

Thank you for responding quickly and if you have an opening in the near future, please don’t hesitate to email me.

Thank you,

Zanaffar

humby
November 19th, 2020, 17:35
This thread is currently closed, though I don't know how to edit anything about it to show that. I have been trying to figure that out for a couple of days now.

Usual method is just to edit your post and add a quick statement to say that you're full - doing so at the top of the post and in bold seems to be quite popular.