PDA

View Full Version : LFP: Rise of Tiamat, D&D Late Nights (2 Players Needed)

Dave0910
November 9th, 2020, 10:34
FG License: Ultimate, anyone can join
Game System: D&D 5E

Time Zone: EST (GMT -5)
Day of week and time: Mondays, Midnight
If new game, planned start date: Currently Running
Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly, long term
Term: Long

Text or Voice: Both
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50:50
Number of Players in game & needed: 3 Current, 2 Needed
Character starting level & equipment: The current players have run through 2 campaigns. You will begin at level 8 with 15,000 gold to buy EQ (the party average). Stats may be rolled, Standard Array (15,14,13,12,10,9) or Point Buy. The group has been together for 7 months, so please do not apply if you cannot commit to a long term campaign.
Character restrictions: All Class and Race options are permitted from SCAG, VGtM, XGtE, EE, UA (FG Release) and MToF.

Details of your scenario: A team of adventurers has just arrived in Waterdeep aboard a flying castle of Ice. They come with news of the Cult of Dragon's workings to raise Tiamat from her prison in Avernus. Shortly after their arrival a strange event occurs, temporarily silencing the entire city, animals showing fear and any with Draconic blood hear the sound of a warhorn. The Adventurers and some locals have been called to an emergency council. We begin, here.

Link to Gamecalendar page: N/A

Thumbs1220
November 13th, 2020, 19:02
Hello,

My name is Nick and I would love to join! I live in Washington state which is PST and your time slot works perfectly for me. I have no experience with FG but I'm a quick learner. I have played hoard of the dragon queen but not this part of the adventure. I have lots of experience playing and Dming 5e.

Shadotora
November 14th, 2020, 02:49
Hi, I'm Ryan and I'd be interested in talking to you about joining! Really looking forward to getting to play some 5e instead of GMing!

celestialann
November 15th, 2020, 01:34
Hey there,

Im very interested in joining you group. I am a relatively new player but would love to join your campaign!

Talieson
November 17th, 2020, 04:41
I would be interested in joining. Monday is my one available day and hard to find. I certainly prefer a long term engagement. I have Discord and FGU standard. Let me know if you still have an opening.