PDA

View Full Version : Every other Monday night 5e

LocustPoint
November 9th, 2020, 04:32
FG License: Fantasy Grounds Unity
Game System: 5e

Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone...USA
Day of week and time: Monday 6pm (eastern time zone...I said that already)
If new game, planned start date: Not sure. As soon as we get all our session zeroes out of the way. I like individual session 0s so as soon as we get that done...we can get together and play.
Planned Duration & Frequency: 3 to 5 hours. Every other Monday.
Term: Long term.

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used:Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? I don't know how to do this but bet it would be good enough to do this...so unless you can do it...then no.

Roleplay & Combat mix: 60/40...there is roleplaying during combat....right?
Number of Players in game & needed: I have 2 players. I need 3.
Character starting level & equipment: 1st level...PHB..
Character restrictions: No real restrictions...Not a big fan of crazy races but completely open minded...remember individual session zero.
Details of your scenario: A little background:

The campaign will take place in the Shining Lands located in the southeast of Faerun. It is filled with ruins of ancient temples, city ruins and tombs. Your characters may explore anywhere you wish but it could lead you to an abandoned Dwarven fortress, legend says, contains a magical forge and smithy. They may discover a temple to dragons that had sunk into a crack in the earth. They could be the heroes in a 2 millenia old prophecy. Vanquishing an evil that has recently been awoken after a 1000 year slumber.

The lands they would explore is the very ground that one of the greatest empires and cultures the world had ever known had risen and fallen. Imasker.

This would be a rated R game for violence and language.

It really would be a sandbox but I do have adventures in mind. Two 3.5 adventures (from yawning portal) and a First edition module that I have converted to 5e. But if you don't go that way....oh well.

First come first serve here too but we should talk. I will get in touch via personal message by tomorrow evening then we should talk...I don't want to call it an interview but I guess that's what it is. Me interviewing you and you interviewing me. Not everyone meshes.

I do expect that you put into the story what I put into it. I work a swing shift...I might need to miss when THE MAN tells me I have to work. You would know as far ahead of time as possible when I would have to cancel. I would expect the same if you can't make it to a game. I am running a game that I posted here for a different night and I hit the jackpot as it pertains to players. We are still rolling. It made me want to do this more so let's go! (and one day I want to play again so I hope to find a DM....LOL).

Happy gaming to all.

EDIT: I have found my 3 . Thank you guys for answering. I will still PM all of you in case we all can start another game or if someone leaves!

coolitzero
November 9th, 2020, 04:43
Hey I have two players , one very experienced DM from the earlier ad&d rulesets. We have been learning 5e and are looking to get into our first online games. He wants to DM eventually on the platform so experience would be very much appreciated. We are consistent players looking at right around the same timeslot as you. 6:00 PM + works great.

Message me on here or on discord if you are interested in having us: Coolit#6551

Zionmatrix
November 11th, 2020, 23:34
Sign me up and I can bring one more if needed

Ferrell
November 12th, 2020, 04:44
If you're still looking for players I'd like to join you.

BadLuckMunky
November 13th, 2020, 09:28
Id love to join as well. Kinda new but always wanted to play dnd.

Shadotora
November 14th, 2020, 02:52
If there's a chance any of the spots are still open I'd like to see about joining!