PDA

View Full Version : Millions of dungeons for free???

Mammon
May 16th, 2007, 02:36
This isnt my website and its not affiliated with FG (i dont think) but it is pretty useful. For all the free dungeons you could ever dream of, go to this website. https://www.aarg.net/~minam/dungeon.cgi (https://www.aarg.net/~minam/dungeon.cgi) It has an unlimited number of dungeons, and I just wanted other people to know. This is really handy for GMs especialy.:) If you go to the hyperlinks at the top, it also has treasure, monster and NPC makers!

Malovech
May 16th, 2007, 04:06
Ok that's just ****ing cool. Good link man.

mr_h
May 16th, 2007, 14:26
I've used that website quite a bit in the past. Not all the dungeons 'work', but it's great for getting a good frame work, or the quickie dungeon:)

nezzir
May 16th, 2007, 18:46
I've used that website quite a bit in the past. Not all the dungeons 'work', but it's great for getting a good frame work, or the quickie dungeon:)

Framework... That's an idea. When I build a dungeon in Campaign Cartographer, I usually draw a quick framework on its own layer to use as a trace guide for laying the walls and floors. This would work for that as well.

Illrigger
May 18th, 2007, 06:01
There was a module floating around for FG that used the code from that site to make dungeons in the program. I may still have it floating around somewhere....

Dementia Five
May 21st, 2007, 00:21
This dungeon maker just cut my campaign planning time in half. Many thanks to the wizard who dreamed up this application. I may have to donate on this one.

Having problems getting THe Wizard's Amulet to work on FG II... any others having this problem? ANd is there a solution?

Also, are their any development kits available (free or otherwise) that will allow me to edit my own lua or XML campaign for FG II?

Thanks, everyone.

AD & D ... Version 1.5 ... playing now for 27 years strong.

Mammon
May 22nd, 2007, 15:18
Im having problems with that too! It dosnt open, it says it has a (Internal Error) and closes FG
Also has anyone noticed the website crashing lately?

Oberoten
May 22nd, 2007, 21:08
Adventure is for FG1, are you using FG1 or FG2?

Mammon
May 24th, 2007, 03:50
FG2, that would make sence.

Dementia Five
May 24th, 2007, 16:58
It appears that many, if not all, of the FG I modules/campaigns are not designed to function with FG II. Is there a quick hack to get around this? Or do the authors need to re-deploy the code?

Perren
August 30th, 2007, 13:45
I love that dungeon creator. It is awsome. The only prob I ever had with it was finding a Drageon in a LVL 1 dungon.