PDA

View Full Version : Request for Devs RE: Arkenforge intigration

baal
November 8th, 2020, 21:27
So I've been looking at map making tools to use to integrate into FGU. Arkenforge appears to have a lot of very cool features including dynamic lighting, animations in the maps, soundscapes that trigger when players are moving around the map....I was wondering if there were any thoughts of developing the ability to integrating all of these assets in exported maps for use in FGU. I'm a huge FG fanboy, and if that's a possibility, it would sell me on making an investment into Arkenforge, which appears to be a rather great tool for making maps to use.

Thanks.

JohnD
November 9th, 2020, 00:29
Wouldn't this be something that the Arkenforge people would have to do?

baal
November 11th, 2020, 00:20
I am an ignorant non-programming pleb who does not know how these things work. Guess to narrow it down, are things like animated tiles/tokens or sound integration into maps anywhere in the plans for things FGU will be able to do?

LordEntrails
November 11th, 2020, 01:07
In general, future enhancements are not announced unless they are in immediate development, and then often not until they are ready for test. That said, sound integration has been mentioned by the devs. The extent of such is unknown at this point.