View Full Version : LFP D&D 5e Tuesday 7:00 Est

pdegrand
November 8th, 2020, 18:31
LFP D&D 5e Tuesday 7:00 Est
FG License: DM has Ultimate license.
Game System: D&D 5E
Time Zone: Eastern time
Day of week and time: Tuesday 7:00 est
Planned Duration & Frequency: 3 to 4 hours or so. Currently every week.
Term: Long Term
Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No
Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: Currently 3 players needed 2.
Character starting level & equipment: lvl 10
Character restrictions: NO Evil alignment. Other than PHB discuss with DM.

We have lost a few players due to schedule and are looking for the right players to join us on Tuesday's. The game is a laid back game, lots of laughs, no need for any drama. If you can be a decent human being and be respectful to other people I would like to consider you for our group. This is an adult game 18+

This group has been together for some time and is looking for some new blood. This is a sword coast based campaign.We need a player or two to join the team. Please leave me the best way to get ahold of you! Email, discord, facebook, or this forum is all fine. I would like to get you in this tuesday so I will be talking to people quickly.

Thanks,
Phill

jimbocree
November 8th, 2020, 19:21
If still looking I am available

LFP D&D 5e Tuesday 7:00 Est
FG License: DM has Ultimate license.
Game System: D&D 5E
Time Zone: Eastern time
Day of week and time: Tuesday 7:00 est
Planned Duration & Frequency: 3 to 4 hours or so. Currently every week.
Term: Long Term
Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No
Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: Currently 3 players needed 2.
Character starting level & equipment: lvl 10
Character restrictions: NO Evil alignment. Other than PHB discuss with DM.

We have lost a few players due to schedule and are looking for the right players to join us on Tuesday's. The game is a laid back game, lots of laughs, no need for any drama. If you can be a decent human being and be respectful to other people I would like to consider you for our group. This is an adult game 18+

This group has been together for some time and is looking for some new blood. This is a sword coast based campaign.We need a player or two to join the team. Please leave me the best way to get ahold of you! Email, discord, facebook, or this forum is all fine. I would like to get you in this tuesday so I will be talking to people quickly.

Thanks,
Phill

Johnnylong
November 8th, 2020, 19:27
I would be interested if there is still an opening

Jendar41
November 8th, 2020, 19:43
Sent you a PM. Thanks.

Lobito
November 8th, 2020, 20:19
Good afternoon Phill,

I would love to get back into playing D&D again. I can play any role you have open.

I'll have to figure out how discord works, but that shouldn't be too complicated.

Thank you,
Walter

James I
November 8th, 2020, 21:21
Hey!
I am interested in playing.
I have 30 years experience playing various RPG's, and I have the spare time.
Thanks, James

coolitzero
November 9th, 2020, 03:29
Hey I have two who are looking for a game, the best way to get ahold of me is on discord: Coolit#6551. We also are EST looking for a game in just about your exact time range, so our schedules match up pretty well. We both just want to play and have a good time, message me if you are interested or if anyone falls through!

Sojamedic
November 12th, 2020, 02:30
If you are still looking for people I would be interested. You can send me an email, [email protected]