PDA

View Full Version : FGC not showing who I attacked in chat window

KlatuB
November 8th, 2020, 05:51
After updating to latest version of FGC, now when I attack a creature, I don't see if I hit or missed the creature in my client chat box, on the GM side he sees the results of the roll. Prior to this update I was able to see the results in the chat window.

Client

GM Side

KlatuB
November 8th, 2020, 06:04
The issue was the fact the the enemies were not showing in the combat tracker. The GM showed the creatures by right clicking on the token and hitting the visibility and turning it to always visible. Once the GM clicked on the "eyeball" icon on the combat tracker the creatures showed in the combat tracker. and I was able to see the results of my attack.

What is the difference between clicking on the icon to turn the creature visible and clicking the eyeball on the combat tracker?

superteddy57
November 8th, 2020, 07:32
They are all connected to the visibility of the NPCs on the tracker and map the NPC is placed upon. The larger eye icon in the top left hand corner does a mass on/off of visibility for the whole tracker. The eye under the NPC in the combat tracker is just for that NPC. The visibility option by right clicking uses the same functionality as the little eye.