PDA

View Full Version : One player looking for Group

EricB70
November 7th, 2020, 19:54
I have been playing D&D for almost 40 years. Really tired of running the game and just want to play. I live in Arizona and am currently on MST. I am free everyday except Wednesday and times are negotiable.

JerryRig
November 8th, 2020, 20:30
I'm running a Pathfinder 1st Ed game on Sunday's at noon central time if your interested. They players are dealing with a bunch of Orc's and Giantkin that are causing trouble locally and they have achieved level 4 so far. Let me know if interested. We use Discord for gameplay.

David Spice
November 24th, 2020, 22:57
I have been playing D&D for almost 40 years. Really tired of running the game and just want to play. I live in Arizona and am currently on MST. I am free everyday except Wednesday and times are negotiable.

Henlo fren! As it happens I am looking for a Tuesday group. I am willing to dm so if you are interested in joining me you can message me on discord at DavidSilver#1611

EricB70
November 24th, 2020, 23:19
Henlo fren! As it happens I am looking for a Tuesday group. I am willing to dm so if you are interested in joining me you can message me on discord at DavidSilver#1611

Hi David, I tried to message you on Discors without any luck. I got a message that we needed to be friends or something about allowing direct massaging. I did swnd a friwnd request to your discord. I would be interested in a tuesday game. What time are you olaying? What level start, is it just on discord or do you use a VTT?